shhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell Mike

B

BostonsJ

But when I picked Killian up from the Vets I put a bug in the ear of the receptionist. I told her to call me immediately if she heard of any Shih Tzu pups available now or in the future. She said ohhhhhh Judy it is time I'll call you I promise. Shhhhhhhhhh don't tell Mike I figure if I bring it home he won't be able to say no either. he he he

R

Rubysky

We'll keep quiet. Have you checked http://www.petfinder.com/ ?
anim_minpin.gif

S

ShipMaven

You can always blame it on Pucci - he gets blamed for everything else! :grin

N

nieciez

LOL Judy....even though Georgie is only 15 months old I keep thinking about another baby. I am so use to having three in the "family".......

B

BostonsJ

Lola is sure a cutie Cindy she looks so much like my little Woobie even though Woobie was a shih tzu she was a toy shih tzu and never got very big.

I could never blame Pucci for anything he is too darned cute Mary Ann. And well behaved too!

D

Donna - dsw

Jim said when he retired he was going to get a dog.

My answer was - - make sure it fits in that golf bag - - cause you will be taking it with you when you go! lol

I love other people's pets - - but I like my freedom and enjoy being able to go where and when I want. lol

C

cjbee

Donaa - that is why God invented cats (not that you can leave them alone a long time) - I think sometimes they prefer it when you leave - that is when they can do all the things they are not supposed to do when you are there.
CJ

C

cjbee

But its true!

When I was growing up, we had a wonderful cat. He was not allowed on my parent's bed. Their bed was over the living room, and everytime we would come in the door, you'd hear him jump off the bed, so he wouldn't be in trouble!

CJ

N

nieciez

LOL All this talk about getting a new furbaby and I deamed last night that DD Jacquie gave me a puppy she got then realized Julio wouldn't let her keep (this was in dream)....it sure was cute and I know my SIL Kyle would kill for it if this was real....it looked just like his dog Wilbur would have when he was a puppy.

Your right about cats CJ...Bella knows she isn't suppose to be on the kitchen counter or bar....I catch her up there every now. I think she is "testing" me :lol

C

Cruise cutie

OMG!!!!!!!!!! You sure do friggin like to live dangerously Judy..=eek..

=lolgang..betcha you are right though..sigh I promise!!!!!! no telling ahead..=hugs Joanne and Mark....

A

audrey

DD is here with her two dogs but as soon as she is out of here two months and counting we are going to get us a new dog.
I am looking forward to that day. Don't get me wrong I love her pets but dh is not wild about them. Well lets see what he comes up with.