Sail7Seas, we want a report

C

cruzman

On your back to backs on the Maasdam. I know you have much information to give us all!

L

Lady Jag(Bobbie)

Cruzman - She'll be back home on Tuesday and I'm sure this will be the first place she goes to once she's home! I think they had good weather during their cruises. Can't wait to hear all the details! :)

S

sail7seas

We're baaaack.....been away 17 days and I need to get back in touch with reality and I'll enjoy sharing details. WE HAD A WONDERFUL TIME and there's nothing I enjoy talking about more than our most recent recent cruise! lol After I calm myself into the old routine.....I'll post tons.....until you all tell me to quiet down already!!

C

cruzman

I'm looking forward to hearing all about it. Any surprises, or was the HAL experience up to it's usual excellence.

S

sail7seas

cruzman....IMO...they just keep getting better and better!

I promise...lots more. Learned some interesting updatews.

C

CruisinTex

Sail, welcome home! So what are these interesting updates???? Inquiring minds want to know.

P

Pam S

Sail7Seas:

Thanks for the info. on the pier in Cozumel! One question about the internet cafe, do they have blocks of minutes that you buy or an unlimited access available? Do you have any pricing on that? Also, if you bring a laptop, can you do internet access in your cabin?

Thanks!

Pam S (Stargazer's better half)

S

sail7seas

A block of 100 minutes cost $55 and they gave a bonus five minutes one day for something or other (I don't remember what....) That is the plan that I bought but there was also another plan available that was alot more money. I brought home the sheet detailing each choice and as soon as I unpack and find it, I'll post the info.

S

sail7seas

I posted some comments on the "Community Page" here and also at the "other" HAL Board at CC if anyone is interested