Rotterdam/Panama Canal ?

K

KimberleyFLA

Does the Rotterdam actually go through the Panama Canal during the 10 day round trip Ft. Lauderdale Panama Canal Cruise?

What is the best Panama Canal Cruise that is 15 days or less?

Thanks.

K

Kirk

Just goes through the first set of locks and spends the day in Gatun Lake...then back out in to the Caribbean and east.

S

sail7seas

Kirk said it correctly. We have done that cruise three times (on different ships--including Rotterdam) and love it. We love the idea of being able to fly round trip FLL and still have the Panama Canal experience. Id' do that cruise again.

L

linon1968

boy, you had a rough day at the other board! I think you are so right of your comment!

S

sail7seas

Hi linon: I simply feel that there is a particular poster who is ALWAYS argumentative and no matter what the subject is looking to battle with EVERYONE. Of course, the best course is to simply ignore....but occassionally I think to myself, that I don't care to let that person ride herd over any positive things that others of us wish to express. There's no doubt that their enjoyment in life is arguing.

S

sail7seas

Update (lol) linon.....I was just "over there" and apparently the Host has had more than enough of that person's arguments and removed his latest post which , as usual, was out to pick a fight. I had read (and chose not to respond) another nasty post by him earlier today and now it is gone.

J

jeanoh

S7S, thank goodness they were removed. I was kinda scared to post in case I got slammed!...jeanoh

S

sail7seas

Good riddance....I know what you mean about hesitating to post. You just knew that once you clicked the "post" button, you were "in for it". I think he is gone...at least for now.