Roll call Carnival Ecstacy December 8,2014

Lorrie458

Hello! Just wanted to introduce ourselves. I just booked this cruise recently (In desperate need of a mini vacation). We have done this itinerary on our 2012 Carnival Imagination Cruise and loved it! Last year we just did Nassau and Freeport and i wasnt to impressed.
I'm 35 and my Husband is 39. We will be traveling from Buffalo NY.
Im looking forward to doing the Bar Crawl in Key West again. You Cant beat it for $40 a person. Normally In Mexico we just hit up Carlos N Charlies and Fat Tuesday.
A little bummed we couldn't get a Balcony room this time but we settled for a ocean view at a great past guest rate and the $40 OBC was nice too.
We normally just do the Main deck but I booked a AFT room On the Upper Deck this time.
Well Just wanted to introduce ourselves
See you all in a month!
Lorrie & Marsean

Lorrie458

Hello! Just wanted to introduce ourselves. I just booked this cruise recently (In desperate need of a mini vacation). We have done this itinerary on our 2012 Carnival Imagination Cruise and loved it! Last year we just did Nassau and Freeport and i wasnt to impressed.
I'm 35 and my Husband is 39. We will be traveling from Buffalo NY.
Im looking forward to doing the Bar Crawl in Key West again. You Cant beat it for $40 a person. Normally In Mexico we just hit up Carlos N Charlies and Fat Tuesday.
A little bummed we couldn't get a Balcony room this time but we settled for a ocean view at a great past guest rate and the $40 OBC was nice too.
We normally just do the Main deck but I booked a AFT room On the Upper Deck this time.
Well Just wanted to introduce ourselves
See you all in a month!
Lorrie & Marsean

Anyone else sailing with us??? All roll calls for this sailing are dead! Come on people I'm hoping we arnt the only ones on this boat hoping to have a good time!