Roatan snorkeling

BiXLL

Lecturer
Can't decide if I want to do Tabyanna Beach or Maya Key. Has anybody done these that could give me a recommendation?

MisterD21

If you take me serious, it's your problem
Can't decide if I want to do Tabyanna Beach or Maya Key. Has anybody done these that could give me a recommendation?
lol... there are those pesky decisions again. i think that there is no wrong answer.. whichever you decide will be awesome. might i add that this will give you another reason to take another cruise. that way you can do the one you don't choose this time... LMAO!!! ...

MisterD21

If you take me serious, it's your problem
LOL, your not helping! In case you have not noticed, yes I am OCS!!!!!:shrug:

​well... there is always the ppossibility that you could do both, but you would probably miss the ship and be stuck in honduras.... which might i add, there are far worse places to be stuck....

Mbandy

Staff Captain
Look up the Bananarama Dive Resort out at West Bay. They have a package for cruisers. With or without a trip out to the reef. We've been there on every visit to Roatan and highly recommend it!

jgomez65

I did the scuba diving package. It was worth it. I did it at the place next to where they have the dolphins, but I don't remember the name of the beach.