Return of the Cruising Bunny's....

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Bill I can’t seem to send a
E-MAIL to you. Can you please SEND me a e-mail and then I will try and reply. Thanks.
I must have a OLD email address in my iPhone.

Dave I got your reply.

fatherdav55

2nd Officer
Happy Thanksgiving, Bunnies!

It's Kathi, me and Fuzzbutt. We're not going anywhere.

WOW, that's a lot of miles on your van Lee. You sure are getting your money's worth out of that vehicle. You never did say if you're wearing your too-too in that 5K run, or if you'll wear a different costume this year.

"HOLY SH$T". Well put K2. We just shake our heads every time Fertile Myrtle announces she's pregnant AGAIN. Both of them should be fixed. Just crazy. And with just 6 now, I can't remember who's who. And the parents have a method of naming them. The boy's names always begin with a "J", like their father. And the girl's names always begin with an "L", like their mother. At least I know what each one of the kids names start with.

I agree Bill that it's nice that many box stores will be closed today, so workers can stay home with their families. But, that just sends people over to their computers to buy stuff. It's going to be a long day for the workers of those companies.

So what did you Bunnies eat for dinner last night? On the news they said that the day before Thanksgiving is the biggest day of the year for people ordering pizzas.

Fuzzbutt went to the groomers yesterday. When the dogs are finished up, they put either a bow on the pet's collar, or a colorful bandana around their neck. Yesterday they put a colorful bandana around Fuzzbutt's neck that was covered with picture of cupcakes decorated for Christmas. Cute!

GOBBLE, GOBBLE, GOBBLE!

A’Burg Guy

Environmental Compliance Officer
Good Thanksgiving Thursday morning. Well, Thanksgiving in The US. Canadian Thanksgiving was in October. That way we got the best pick of the turkeys.
Sorry I forgot to mention Dave, our group of six Crazy Canuck’s are running as Mickey’s (the guys) and Minnie’s (the gals).
Anyway, from Lu-Ann and I to all of you have a Happy Thanksgiving filled with family, friends, food and football. You can make it like a lottery if you want and do a “pick three”.
Keeping Momma Bunny in our thoughts hoping she’ll be on her way home soon.

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Food Thank You GIF by Chippy the Dog
Thankful for all your friendships all these decades! :emoticon 0152 heart:

Enjoy your day Wrabbit family. And for our one Canuk....you're more American than Canadian if you ask me! LOL (Enjoy your Turkey Sandwich)

To our Mama Bunny.........hope you are getting stronger and better each day. We MISS you here. I came in early last night and cleaned your Cubbie of all the dust Bunnies. It's ready for you to come back home. :emoticon 0115 inlove:

I smell burnt English Muffins way over here in this computer room. Art must have move the dial on the toaster. I told him to just leave it alone. The man never listens. That Toaster is 56 years old and still running better than any other one I've tried to replace it with. Sunbeam Toast Master! They don't make them to last that long anymore. Everything is PLASTIC.

Lee: You must promise us that you will take lots of pictures of you and your gang all dressed up for the 5K run/walk. How fun it will be.

DAVE: You and Kathi are not only smart, but LUCKY to stay home and be safe today.
The numbers here in Michigan are OUT of SIGHT for some reason. I will be on guard at my
brother's house today. There will be 9 of us there. All vaccinated.

Karen: I hope you and your sisters have a wonderful day. Who's bringing what and where will you have dinner? Enjoy your time together.

Bill/Rita: Are you off to one of the kids houses for Thanksgiving. Hope you have a good day. Please be safe in your travels today.

To all of those who are having a heavenly Thanksgiving.... know that we miss you. :emoticon 0152 heart:

Have a safe day friends. Be back later tonight.

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
FYI: Not sure if Bill or Karen got my e-mail. Didn't get a reply back from you two.
I'll try and Text message you Karen.

Bill: Send me an e-mail so I can reply to it and let you know what I was trying to get across to everyone in this group. Thanks.

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Had a fantastic day/evening at my brothers with family. It was nice to laugh and relax with everyone. I didn't over eat. Turkey was juicy and trimmings were yummy. Hope you all had a good day too.

Now I'm tired and just want a nice Hot Chocolate with 2 marshmallows! :emoticon 0115 inlove:

1637899385641.png
Ha Ha. I need a vacation. It fooled me big time!

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
From Missy regarding our PAT. Permission was given to post here! Whew!

Update on mom…still in the ICU. While visiting her O2 kept dropping into the high 80s and wasn’t going higher then 92. Still waiting on results of whatever they extracted during her scope the other day. Please continue to pray for her. I know today, away from family, was difficult for her. 8 days so far laying in a bed…this isn’t going to be an up and home and life back to normal instantly thing.

I feel like Pat will most likely have to go to rehab before she comes home to learn how to walk around and get her strength back in her legs since she’s been in bed for so long.

Missy said she I can take screen shots-photos of our comments and send them to her and she would share them with Pat. Well, I don’t know how to do that so I don’t think that will work. Missy said it’s too hard for Pat to use her phone to post anything because it’s so much smaller than her computer.
Just passing that along to all of you.

Okay, back to bed for this Wrabbit! I was just passing through. Be back later. Be safe folks.

fatherdav55

2nd Officer
It was so wonderful watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade yesterday. All those people, floats, balloons and bands. The weather was great. And it almost made me feel like the pandemic was history.

And just like most people, we had leftovers. But this year we had planned for it. Kathi just LOVES turkey, so she made up a bunch of "TV" dinners to put in the freezer. Including mashed potatoes and stuffing. And I'll use the rest of the turkey to put in one of my "brews" with a bunch of veggies. May get that done today.

Speaking of today; Because of Thanksgiving, we've held off on grocery shopping till today. Target time for that is, out the door at 10.

A chilly day here. Not going above freezing.

BB; Like you, I was so hoping that you be home in the next few days. Not to be, and that sucks. Sure wish you'd post something, us Wabbits miss you around here.

The Covid infection rates are so high in Michigan K2, like most other states, because people have Covid fatigue. So now they are acting & pretending the pandemic is all over with. Taking off their masks and mingling up close with even strangers. I'd bet that old toaster of yours makes toast a lot quicker than the models they sell now. Thanks so much for your updates on BB.

Oh please tell me that all you Mickeys and Minnies will be wearing those large shoes during your 5K, Lee. That would be hilarious. Good show of the Buffalo Bills last night.

Hi to all the rest of you Bunnies.

Now get to work on eating YOUR leftovers.
1f601.png

A’Burg Guy

Dropped Lu-Ann at the dentist. I’m at the docs for a blood pressure follow up. How Black Friday “shopping” has changed for us over the years.
Thanks for the update on Pat Kathie.
Yep, The Bills done good Dave.
Back later. You all take care and stay safe.

Negc

Chief Security Officer
Impressive showing by the Bills yesterday, Lee, even though it was against a less than impressive opponent. Should be a good game in a few weeks when two very good QBs face each other.
We went to Lisa's yesterday for Thanksgiving dinner and to celebrate Julianna and Evan's birthdays. Seems like a lot of great people were born in November.:)
Dave, I also enjoyed the Macy's parade but I have to confess I had little or no idea who many of the performers (aside from the Rockets) were.
Hope that BB will be out of the hospital soon and back with her family. No fun being in the hospital any time but especially not during the holidays. Wonder what her reaction was to the firing of the University of Florida coach. I seem to remember that she wasn't an especially big fan of his.
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Christmas is only a month away.

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
KAREN…..WOULD BE NICE TO HEAR FROM YOU! Hope you and your sisters are all Okay! Did you girls get out early for BLACK Friday Deals? I don’t think you’re into that, but there may be something that you really want.

Out of here.

Prayers for BB (Pat) to get better and home soon.

fatherdav55

2nd Officer
Good Saturday morning Bunnies!

Hot diggety dog, there was 5 M&Ms in my mailbox yesterday from a place postmarked as "Metroplex Michigan". Metroplex, Michigan??? Anyway, thank you K2, wherever you are. The "Master" is pleased.

Wow, did you see the Dow crash yesterday by 900 points? Apparently the markets are spooked by a new Covid variant coming from South Africa. It's suppose to be even more contagious than the Delta variant. But no matter how nasty it is, and how many people it kills we all know that there will still be millions of people that will still refuse to get vaccinated.

Our grocery shopping went smoothly yesterday, with very few customers at the store. We had worried that many shelves would be empty following Thanksgiving. Many were low, but none were bare. The lowest isle was the one with pop and juices.

We did see that very large frozen turkeys didn't sell all that well. They had gobs of those.

Although many large stores were closed on Thanksgiving, on-line sales set records. Were you one of the shoppers?

FINALLY the big rivalry game will be played today, Michigan/Ohio State. High noon on Fox.

Looks like we are officially deep into the Christmas season now. So the question for you Bunnies; In your never to be humble opinion, what Christmas movie do you think is the best of all time?

I would choose, "It's A Wonderful Life".

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Coffee Love GIF by The Seed of Life Foundation
Go Blue GIF by ESPN College Football
Well as much as I don’t like Univ of Mich I have to cheer for the home team. It’s only the right thing to do. May the best team WIN!

Off to get a Mammogram this morning. Yum!

BB: Hope you are getting better. We TOTALLY MISS YOU. I sure Bert is very concerned about his girl not bring home.

Jill and her gang landed on the RED EYE st 5:49 am! She said everybody behaved on the flight. No issues. I’m glad they are home.
Okay Wrabbits…have a good Saturday and respect the Covid. You know the drill.
Be back later. Lots to do today.

A’Burg Guy

Good afternoon Every Bunny.
At the half we have a football game! Neat!
Same old here. Got the pups to the river for their walk, headed to Starbucks for breakfast (scored 60 bonus stars!) and hit the grocery. No bare shelves there. Oddly enough, no customers either. I’ll hit the treadmill in a bit.
I’m sure that you are glad The Kids are home Kathie. Especially if the expected
snow arrives this afternoon and evening. Good in a way here. Tonight is The Burg’s Santa Claus parade so a gentle snow would be great.
True story here about the group formerly known as “elves”. They found that term to be offensive so their union won a civil liberties suit and they are now known as “Subordinate Clauses”. I bet Pat would get that from her time as a teacher.
Speaking of our Momma Bunny I do hope that each days finds you getting a little better.
Favourite Christmas movie for me Dave? “Miracle on 34th Street“. The mid 40’s version with a very young Natalie Wood.
It sounds like you had a very good Thanksgiving Bill. As long as you weren’t rooting for the home teams in Thursday’s NFL matchups.
Karen.
Karen. Don’t make me send out The Royal Canadian Mounted Police to find you!
Off to the treadmill. You all listen to Kathie about knowing the drill!

A’Burg Guy

Hoping that you are all well.
Snowing like crazy here. With the forecast temps it’ll likely be gone by Monday.
G’nite from The Burg.

fatherdav55

2nd Officer
Lots of holidays this time of year. So Bunnies, welcome to the 1st day of Hanukkah!

White lawns and roofs here this morning.

DRAT! The Buckeyes got their butts kicked yesterday, as well they should have. From the git-go Michigan outplayed them. First win for Michigan in the rivalry for 10 years. You bet on the wrong Michigan team, K2.
1f601.png

Lee; Somewhere around here I have a colorized version of both "Miracle On 34th Street" and "It's a Wonderful Life". Somehow the older Christmas movies and songs are what we like and remember the most. How many times a year do you hear Nat King Cole songs?

Alee, alee, infree! Where ya at KC???

I'm like you Bill, I rarely know who the performers today are.

But tonight at 8 on CBS is a concert of Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga. At 95 he still sounds great. Such a shame that he's got some form of dementia. During most days he's in a bit of a forgetful fog. But for some reason when he performs he snaps out of it. Remembering lyrics and style of all songs. This special should be great. Sadly, by the next day he may have no memory of the event.

Thinking of you every day BB. Sure wish we'd hear from you.

A’Burg Guy

Thanks for the reminder about Tony and “The Gaga” tonight Dave. They really are good together. I’ve just set the PVR. Does anybody watch live TV anymore?
With Sirius XM radio they have lots of Christmas music channels so we do get to hear Nat King Cole Christmas tunes. He also gets airplay on their 60’s Gold channel.
Today we test the ticker! I’ll be doing a little shovelling. First the back patio for the pups. Then the driveway. I’m willing to bet Lu-Ann never takes her eyes off what I’m doin’.
I do continue to keep Momma Bunny in my thoughts and prayers. Get well soon please. Hey Missy, if you get a chance, pop on and let us know your Mom is doing.
I’ll be back later to check on everyone and look forward to hearing about what you’ve all been up to.
As Kathie says, “you all know the drill”.

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Rolling Ice Cream GIF by Justin Gammon
THIS IS LEE SHOVELING THAT Canadian Snow! Nice footwork! Hope you just PUSH and DON’T LIFT that wet snow

We have snow here in Macomb, MI too. If the temps just could just get out of the 34’s it would melt. Right now at
10 O’clock there’s a few flakes falling outside.

Dave: I must say that was the first time I saw your OHIO team messing up so many times on the field. Just like it was the first time
U of M played like they really knew what they were doing! FANTASTIC GAME!
And then when MSU played in that snow covered field it was just as good to watch. Loved how they had to shovel the LINES to see just where the football & players landed.
Just a great day for Football!

Okay… who locked out our KAREN (KC) from the Hutch? Did somebody forget to leave the light on?
Two missing Wrabbits from our hutch is just NOT ACCEPTABLE! Just hope all is okay with KAREN!
BB most likely is concentrating on getting better and getting home or to a Rehab facility to get her up and walking after being in bed so long. Hope she is on the MEND with her pneumonia soon. Prayers going out to her big time.

Dave thanks for the heads up on Tony & Gaga program tonight.

I need to think about getting the Xmas tree up and decorated. I saw a small 4ft tree at our Ace Hdwe store yesterday and almost bought it! I still might do it! I have a small round drum type table I could bring upstairs and it be perfect for us two old farts! I should just buy it and decorate it on TUESDAY while ART is biking.

I’ll be back later. Have a SAFE SUNDAY!
Miss you KAREN! Hoping all is okay.

A’Burg Guy

Kathie, frightfully that does resemble me. Right down to the red winter coat. But I think that guy is shovelling ice cream!
We too are trying to decide about a Christmas tree. Last year Ava was still in her crate and Bear and Katie never bothered the trees. Enter a curious “puppy”.
It took me 20 minutes to shovel the driveway and about 8 for the patio. Of course I got crap for 1) not waiting for help to do the driveway 2) not waiting for help to do the patio. I just took it easy and took twice as long as normal to get the job done. I do get that Lu-Ann worries but I have to know my limits too.
KAREN, NOW YOU’RE STARTING TO MAKE US WORRY ABOUT YOU TOO. PLEASE LET US KNOW ALL IS WELL IN YOUR NECK IF THE HUTCH.

I may just watch your Patriots Bill. You know, scout the opposition for next Monday’s game.
Not sure what the rest of today will bring. But we’ll be careful doing it!