Return of the Cruising Bunny's....

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
How about those Detroit Lions and that unbelievable WIN. TALK ABOUT TAKING IT DOWN TO THE KAST FEW “Seconds”!
Lee: I’m sure your dinner will be much better and cozier than eating out in a restaurant. Enjoy!
Ashley does know where her Cardboard sits in the stand. And she dies get to keep her picture board at the end of the season!

Dinner is done, dishes are done and I’m going to take a shower and wash my hair so I don’t have to get up any earlier than I have to in the morning.
After that I’m going to sit in a cozy chair and read the preface of that new Cookbook!

You all sleep well tonight!

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
JUST LOVE when asked if you want to STAY LOGGED IN...,and I check BOX YES and it still makes me SIGN IN AGAIN!! Duh!!

flgirl51

2nd Officer

I wish he would stop playing “ YMCA” too at his Rally’s. Hate when he thinks he is so cool dancing to the UNPAID fir music.
9 more days. Can I live through it???
From your lips to God's ear's that it IS only 9 more days...not sure this country can survive another 4 years of the moron....but then I never expected him to get elected the first time

And on that note...Good night from Belleview...

bob

Community Manager Part Time Dinosaur
Staff member
JUST LOVE when asked if you want to STAY LOGGED IN...,and I check BOX YES and it still makes me SIGN IN AGAIN!! Duh!!
Requirement for this is for your browser or whatever device you are using being set to allow cookies (at least from cruise addicts) and retain them, otherwise if the log in cookie is not retained next time you open cruise addicts it will not remember that you were here so it asks you to log in again. Has this been an issue from the beginning or something that has just started.

Please PM me as it is best to take this kind of issue/problem off forum so that it does not disrupt the normal thread discussions. :emoticon 0143 smirk:

fatherdav55

2nd Officer
OK, what nincompoop set up my dental appointment so early this morning? Wait a minute.......That nincompoop was me. It seemed like a great idea at the time, but not today at this hour.

Yes KC, you've done the right thing on putting yourself into quarantine following your trip. Something not required, but the right thing thing.

Happy belated anniversary Lee!

I too found the Village People skit on Saturday Night Live hilarious.

60 Minutes was "interesting" last night. One of the 2 Presidential candidates interviewed sure seemed angry and in a name-calling mood.

Also in the news; Record high Covid cases in the last few days. And yet the Buffoon continues with his rallies where most people don't wear masks, and thereby leaving a trail of new infections when it's over.

Cold here, but nothing like Denver. In yesterday's NFL game there it was funny to see a player, after a good play for him, laid down in the snow to make a snow-angel.

Time for me to get ready for my trip to the dentist.

Bellalago Belle

2nd Officer
Good morning, gang, and a special GOOD MORNING to VANNY!!!! LOL

The garbage trucks came thru. The landscapers were cutting the lawn & trimming the edges. Must be Monday morning in our community! I was really bad today. I didn't get up until almost 10:00!!! Bert woke me up around 6 with his nose all clogged up and he kept getting up and then coming back to bed. He finally took something to go back to sleep and I was also able to catch a few more zzzz's. Only trouble is I feel like half the day is gone already.

KC - How considerate of you to self-quarantine for 2 weeks. After being out of state and flying, it sure sounds like a good idea. Your meal sounds really good too. We just had fish sandwiches last night. After all we consumed at the brunch, there was no way we would be able to eat a big meal.

Dave - That really wasn't such a great idea to make a dentist appointment that early in the morning. Did you have a chance to eat one of your famous concoctions before the appointment or did you have to wait until you got back home?

San - Levi is one funny puppy. He sure does know how to amuse himself while in time out! Love the story about Ben & the door. He's either a handyman in training or getting to be a real smart butt. I'm being polite being he's a kid!!

K2 - You said - After that I’m going to sit in a cozy chair and read the preface of that new Cookbook! Wow! doesn't take much to amuse you either, does it? Ha Ha!!!!

I was planning to make a German onion cake for dinner tonight & had invited G&E for dinner, but Gary let me know that they all have colds at their house and they don't want to bring the germs over here. We agree. Now I have to come up with something else for dinner. Time to see what I have cooked that is frozen that I can build around.

Time to go searching for food, so I'm out of here for now. Hi to everyone I missed. Not much going on here today, but who knows what Bert wants to do. He hasn't come out of the bedroom yet! Later, gang!!

A’Burg Guy

Environmental Compliance Officer
I started to post this just ahead of Pat but it kept "hanging" and wouldn't take. It did just now...

I must have studied hard for my COVID test. I passed!! :emoticon 0102 bigsmile:
Early is good Dave. There's less chance of things being behind when you have an early appointment. Just keep Tim Conway and Harvey Korman's dentist sketch in mind...
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nF_C3bO8WZ0

Thanks for the explanation Karen. I was concerned. Good for you, as always, looking out for your family. Nice to have a "Meal Delivery Service" looking out for you.
That's really neat that Ash knows where she is "sitting" and gets to take herself home at the end of the season Kathie. Your Lions came back in dramatic fashion! I was a little concerned at The Bills being down 10 - 0 to Eddie's winless Jets but that worked out just fine in the end too. We have SO many birds heading south. sometimes the sky is almost black there are so many in the sky.
Um, Pat...did you notice who scooped the top of the page. AGAIN! At least the election will be over in a little over a week but this "Vanny" thing could go on forever. Pretty considerate of The Kids. We knew we liked those two.
Tony, that Village People skit is too funny!
I don't know if any of you remember or watched
Lu-Ann is baking a "scary blueberry" pie for today. Our bubble is having a dessert n' games afternoon. I hope it comes out as she planned. If it does I'll try to take a pic and share it with you all.

A’Burg Guy

Environmental Compliance Officer
And here is the pie! Very, very scary! :33:

Attachments

• IMG_4761.jpeg
    IMG_4761.jpeg
    74.1 KB · Views: 4

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Hi GANG! Amazing how much we miss each other when we can't post on this wonderful site!

Lee: The PIE Looks fantastic. Anything HOMEMADE is always good! Hope your afternoon turns out just as perfect as the pie!

Art got done with the PAINTING! Squeaked by with JUST ENOUGH paint. He saved a little in a glass jar for the moldings that he just went to Lowe's to buy! Going to do WOOD instead of the Rubber moldings we had before. They warp and discolor and we really don't SPLASH a LOT of WATER around in the garage to warrant rubber moldings! Nice INEXPENSIVE wood molding will due just fine.

KC: You get KUDO's from me from SELF Quarantining in these trying times. Good MOVE GIRL!

BB: Hope you give yourself a break and whip up something quick and easy for you and Bert for dinner now that the GANG isn't coming over.

BILL/RITA.........come back. Time to update us on how you feel Negc and how the Florida plans are coming along. If I had my own place down in Sarasota I would be there RIGHT NOW. I could manage to COOK down there in the nicer weather just as well as I do up here. Sure wish my LOTTO TICKET would hurry up and pay off. Ha Ha. And yes, I'd miss my family, but heck if I win the MEGA LOTTO I could fly them back and forth and still get to see them! Dream on .....Dream on...

Bob.......All is good. In the future I will PM you any concerns about the boards! :):emoticon 0137 clapping::smilehn:

SAN: Anything new or good going on in the Smokey West? I saw that they're shutting down POWER every so often to avoid more fires. I remember you telling us that they did this in years past. Take care.

DAVE: So how did the dentist appt go?? Still have all your chompers after the visit???

I went to the new Cardiologist and was ON TIME!! (office is only 1 mile from the house) And the LOVELY DOCTOR LADY was 45 mins late in getting into the office. Joy, Joy! I thought by having a 8:30 am appt I would be first and in and out fast! WRONG. Next appt is in MAY and I made it at 10:00 a.m. She should be in by then. Ha Ha. But she'll most likely be behind with the first appointments so I'll still have to sit and wait.
I did like her and she did take her time explaining why I needed to take meds for the Afib issue. Changed up one med and hopefully I won't have any after effects from it...... like being TIRED or SHORT TERM MEMORY LOSS. Good Lord, I will I even know if I have Short Term Memory Loss. LOL :winkhn: I did mention my friend that referred her to me and she said she did know him and thought highly of him. Who knows if that got me any " Brownie Awards"!

Sure does want to RAIN around here. Wind is picking up and NO SUNSHINE in sight.
Lee.....I fear your days of walking by the waters edge will require heavy Winter down-coats soon.

Be back later.

8 days not counting today!

"Oh Lord please have mercy on us down here and give us at least 4 years to correct all the "t's" mistakes with a new president!! First thing that needs to change is that ugly HIGH IRON FENCE around the
People's House a/k/a: The White House!
Thank you.

Later gang. Out of here before I end up starting another page! DUH!!

verosnowbird

Quartermaster (Helmsman) - QM
Good afternoon to all the Bunnies from gloomy Massachusetts,

First of all, belated Happy Anniversary wishes to LuAnn and Lee. Sounds like you did it up just fine!

Our weather changed dramatically on Saturday, from mid 70's to high 40's and we haven't seen the sun since Saturday morning. UGH.

Not much going on, Bill is making progress, albeit slowly, but at least it's progress. I finally got an appointment from him at one of his doctor's and I called 4 times in one day......when they called me back they were aggravated that I called times, but I told them i got them to call me back, and had been waiting for over a week for that phone call.
There is no reason for that, I don't care how busy they are. Even the visiting nurses say they have an issue with that office and they suggested I bombard the office with phone calls.......and it worked.

My office is still closed from Corona. Also, no one is traveling, of course. I have lots of people waiting to book when a vaccine is available, whenever that will be. I don't think I would be first in line for the vaccine, I would like to see how other people react to it, I just don't trust the orange buffoon as I think he is applying pressure to approve something before the elections. I did see that a political appointee resigned today over the executive order requiring "loyalty". This was a civil servant, a Republican with 40 years on the job, who said his integrity would be compromised if he signed that pledge, so he quit. Too bad there are not more folks like that!

I think our friends Dianne and Rich will drive our car to Florida for us. They have a travel trailer that they are driving down to Vero Beach right after Thanksgiving, and they are flying home the middle of December, and will return to Florida after Christmas. They suggested they could drive the car for us and we could fly, and they would pick us u at the airport. Sounds like a win win for both of us. We will be seeing the same people in Florida that are in our bubble here, and we since we are right on the beach and have a screened in porch facing the water, we will have a place to sit and relax and enjoy the weather. If we stay home we would be stuck in staring at snow. YUCK.
I know we have to be careful and use our masks and hand sanitizer and we will do that, as we are quite used to it after all this time. The worst part will be the airports, as I see Jet Blue is still blocking off their middle seats and will do that thru the holidays. I will just get a wheelchair for Bill so he doesn't have to stand in line or walk too far, and since I have Global Entry I usually just breeze thru the line. I still have a few days to cancel without losing any money, but i just can't see us up here in the cold weather.

K2, what blood thinner are you on for Afib. I have Afib, and have had it for some time. Mine is constant, so no ablation would help, but I hate taking the ELIQUIS. Right now I'm in the "donut" hole, so that really stinks, but I need two more months and insurance will take care of it again. This getting old stuff sucks big time. I guess it does beat the alternative, though.

Everyone stay well and stay safe. I will try and get Bill to post if I can. He's just being lazy!

Rita

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Rita.....I sent you a old fashion e-mail. Hope you got it.

So now we have a new “YES Justice”! :xd: Let the games begin! :coolhn:

Signing off from Macomb!

fatherdav55

2nd Officer
I'm starting off my post with a question Kathi wants me to ask you; Have any of you made a pumpkin pie using a white pumpkin?

No BB, I didn't get a chance to eat one of my spicey breakfasts before I went to the dentist. Just a piece of toast and some milk to wash down my morning pills.

5 real old bondings were replaced. (That cost me over $1,000.) If I were rich I'd have all my real teeth removed and individually replaced with implants. K2, has Art started forgetting which of his teeth are implants yet? They just become a natural part of your mouth.

Lee; That Tim Conway dentist skit is one of the best comedy skits of all time.

Rita; I'd say you are already getting excited for your yearly Florida trip. Much like a little kid looks forward to Christmas. I see that you are also a member of the A-Fib club. I once had a young doctor take that irregular beat as a sign that I was having a heart attack. Now I make any doctor aware of it, right up front.

K2; Was that you and Art your neighbors saw dancing in your garage once the painting was done?
1f601.png

I just remembered a Halloween decoration in someone's front yard, on my way back from the dentist. It was an adult sized skeleton pushing a lawnmower. And right behind it was a real short skeleton pushing a kiddie mower.

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Good MID-Morning Wrabbits. Chilly but doable here in Macomb.

Dave: Tell Kathi I never have used White Pumpkin to make a pie. I'm not big on Pumpkin Pies, so I just buy Mrs Smith's frozen ones and bake them. That brand is one that I happen to like. The Cherry Pie is the BEST!!

So I was able to SNAG a Secretary of State appointment for Art to transfer title from Credit Union to him. JANUARY 25th, 2021!! Now to remember that date. They say they send you 3 e-mails or text messages to remind you. NO WHERE online do they TELL YOU HOW TO CANCEL a appointment.

No we didn't DANCE after the paint job was completed. I think I will DANCE once the garage is back in order again. Right now only one car can get inside. The shelf racks need to get put back up and the gizmo that holds the yard tools needs to get put back up. Another couple of days and it should be totally done. The walls and ceiling look much brighter with the off white paint, boring color, but at least it's CLEAN and the drywall seams are all patched up! Art does good work! He painted the wood molding and needs to nail it in place.
He's biking right now. His REWARD for getting the paint job done.

Dave: Art doesn't say anything about his IMPLANT Teeth. Just that they were very expensive! LOL :oops: No complaints.

Our 2 Blue Jays are doing a bang up job of eating all the sunflower seeds we put in the feeder each day. Amazing how much those birds can eat in a day. Same thing with the Finches. We saw the first Junco Birds yesterday. They are a WINTER bird. Cute to watch, but it means that SNOW isn't far off!!

I have nothing else for you good people this morning. Be back later. Have a good day.

Bellalago Belle

2nd Officer
Good morning, everyone! I hope your day is off to a good start. Look at it this way - At least we all woke up, right?

Rita - Sounds like you've come up with the perfect plan to have Dianne & Rich drive your car down while you fly. Definitely a win/win for everyone! I hope when we come to visit you that we'll get to see them too. It's been a long time. That's all I know. I can't wait to see that place you rented. Nice to be able to sit and look out at the water. If you get up early enough, you should get to see some beautiful sunrises. But who am I kidding ... You're not an early bird either!! :D

Lee - How does it feel to be free again? Having any trouble getting back to associating with others? Had the world changed much since you got back from Florida?

Dave - Ouch! on that dentist bill, but it is what has to be done, so you have to bite the bullet. I mean that figuratively and not literally. That could cost you even more money!

K2 - So how long were you on hold before you got a real person to set up that appointment? I sure am glad we don't have to jump thru hoops like that here when a car is paid for and payments come to an end. The title is just automatically sent to Tallahassee DMV and a new title is mailed to you. That's it! May take a bit of time, but it's all automatically done.

KC - Too bad you are quarantining yourself. Otherwise you and your sisters would definitely be able to go in the pool right now. Today is going to be another 90 day here.

OK that's about it for me for right now. It's time to enjoy one last cup of coffee before I can't have anymore in the next 24 hours. I have that nuclear scan coming up tomorrow and I can't have any caffeine starting at 1:00 today. No coffee, no tea, no chocolateo_O Tomorrow morning I can only have water. YUCK!! Appointment is at 1 and that's when they inject the radioactive crap into my heart. Then I have to wait an hour before they do the scan. That get's followed with a stress test which should be a roaring good time NOT! Now to the weird part ... I have to eat some greasy food like a hamburger & fries from some fast food place and drink a carbonated beverage. I am not a big soda fan and rarely drink it. I don't thin they'd appreciate it if I had a beer with that burger though, so I'll have to at least drink a little Coke. Then it's back to the hospital for another scan. All told, this will take 3-4 hours! That's 3-4 hours of my life wasted as far as I'm concerned, but this is what the doctor wants, so who am I to complain.

Time for that coffee. Have a good day, gang. I'll try to get back here later. In the meantime, stay safe, everyone!:)

Bellalago Belle

2nd Officer
Dave - I forgot to answer your question about making a pumpkin pie with a white pumpkin. No, I have never done that. When we want pumpkin pie, we go to Sam's and get their big ready made pumpkin pie. It's the best one we've ever had!

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
My Great Nephew’s wife had their baby girl today. Missed my Brother Georges Birthday by 2 days.

BB: Wow....That’s a heck of a lot of TESTS girl! All the best to you. Good they’ll let you have a break to get some JUNK FOOD! . Never heard of a test like that.

BB: I got a appointment for Jan 21, 2021. Could have have one for TODAY at 1:30 pm , but ART WAS BIKING! Waiting on the phone was useless. If I didn’t hang up I’d still be waiting.

Got the kitchen floor washed today. Made a yummy chicken veggie soupmformur dinner along with a home made bread. Smelled so goo in this kitchen on this RAINY DAY.

KC: How you holding out on the self Quarantine? Getting little things done?

Boy or boy it turned out to be a rainy yucky day over here. Sitting on the couch with a blanket wrapped around me. We’re BIG on blankets around here when watching TV.

I get to go go to the “oncologist” tomorrow morning for a infusion. One very six months like clock work! Joy, joy. At least it’s not too far from home.

Hope you all had a good day. Lee./ San/ Negc/ KC!

Night from Macmb.