RCL - Tote Bags

M

maria

Does anyone know if RCL leaves tote bags in your room. I have always cruised with Celebrity and have found one in our stateroom for every cruise.

L

Lady Jag(Bobbie)

Nope, definitely not. I know what you're talking about. We got them on Princess in our suite a few years back and then they cut it out too. RCI does have the plastic bags with the plastic handles for dry cleaning, but that's it.

They have some pretty nice looking totes in the ship's shops for $9.99 to $15.99.

L

LjeanBrown

They have paper bags for your dry cleaning and a plastic shopping bag to take with you. It is not the nice canvas bag or even nicer nylon bag (suites have) on Celebrity. Sorry.
I pack my Celebrity one it's still RCI :lol

Laurie :wave

L

Lady Jag(Bobbie)

We just had the plastic ones with plastic handles that 'clip' closed two weeks ago. The only time I saw paper bags were when the dry cleaning & laundry were returned. ???

L

LjeanBrown

Lady Jag, the plastic ones you had, were they the ones with the handle on them? I think your steward forgot to put the paper bags in your cabin. My sister just got back from the AOS and she said she also had the plastic with handles and the paper one for her dry cleaning.

L

Lady Jag(Bobbie)

Laurie - How funny! Maybe I was using the wrong ones all along! We had 2 balcony cabins and in both cabins, there were plastic bags with the handles with the dry cleaning/laundry form hanging over them in the closets. Maybe they ran out of paper bags? I liked the plastic ones!! :grin

L

LjeanBrown

Lady Jag, AS long as they hold the laundry, thats all that counts :lol :lol

L

Lady Jag(Bobbie)

:lol You got that right!! :lol As long as I don't have to do it! :lol