r8derfan you jinxed me. :)

B

BostonsJ

First of all I walked into 2 more new calls this morning. I had a 1:00 service and had to do all of the memorial folders. So the pool directors showed up and one used the men's room and vabooooooomm it overflowed all over the floor. I found the plunger and he plunged it and then mopped the floor. I had a family in there doing an arrangement and I had 2 more promises delivered in this time frame. One of them a very young woman.

Then....it was off and running to the races with me. I at one point had 4 families we were serving when my boss left and the other Director came over. As soon as the first service was over I had to move the casket for the visitation tonight in. That is a two person job and boy it was not easy this woman was a big lady. They had about 20 bouquets of flowers and picture boards etc. I was going wild so afraid I wouldn't be ready for the family. So then I start sneezing because I forgot to take my allergy meds and the flowers sent me on a tear of sneezing. I have still not had lunch. It is 7:20 and I got home just a few minutes ago. Then I got another new call. I'm telling you I don't know what is happening we are not supposed to be this busy.

The immediate family for the third visitation didn't show up until 5:45 and I had to meet with them before I could leave. Ten 1/2 hours later I just got home after having to show the pool director how to lock up the building. I told him don't worry about the ghosts he looked at me and just about freaked. He had to be 6 foot 7 inches and a big guy, and I had him all nervous! He is pretty new to the business so it was easy to rile him up. I felt mercy on him though and told him that prep would be in to collect one of our promises so if he heard noise not to panic! =lolgang What a Day.

But when that bathroom over-flowed I just thought of you and giggled!

Tomorrow I have 2 services and it will be another run like crazy day. If we get another new call we are really in trouble. We are already booking into next week. So now the circuit breaker tripped, the bathroom vaboomed what is next? :lol :lol

R

r8derfan

Re: r8derfan you jinxed me. :)

:lol :lol I'm truly sorry. Don't let the laughing fool ya.

E

ewheelock

Re: r8derfan you jinxed me. :)

Judy, I think that everyone knows you are there and will take good care of them and the families!