Princess DELETED My Shore Excursions!

0ceanWave

I booked my shore excursions months in advance. Most sold out near the sailing date. By the time shore excursions closed, 5 days prior to sailing, all my booked and paid for excursions vanished from my itinerary. I called Princess in a panic and was told that I had no shore excursions booked. For the record, it is 3 days until the cruise sails! 3 days! According to the rep I spoke to, I have not been issued a refund for the excursions I booked - they just simply don't appear on my record. At all. A second rep was able to find my proof of payment, so I have that at least, but nothing else. The whole point of the vacation is the shore excursions!

Has this ever happened to anyone else? Have you booked shore excursions and then your entire itinerary vanishes just days before sailing? No refund. No notice. Nothing. Just POOF! Gone.

Thanks.

BSeabob

Forum Manager
Staff member
Personally no...but I know it has happened to others. It's really not unusual for tours to get cancelled and changed. Hopefully armed with proof of payment all will turn out ok once you are onboard. If you haven't experience a Big Ship booking system glitch before (especially since covid) YOU ARE LUCKY.