pregnant man on oprah, 4-03

G

gottacruz

Hi guys,
Well, can you imagine this, the oregon man whose pregnant is on oprah, tomorrow 4-03.

R

Rubysky

How many times do I have to say: Female parts = female. Just because she had a major boob reduction and takes enough testosterone to grow a beard she is not a male.

I'd love to hear what Oprah & crew has to say.

G

GloBug

In the gay/transgender world, if he dresses like a man, and looks like a man, he is referred to as a man. Same with if he dresses as a woman, she's referred to as "she."

Legally? Danno...

N

nieciez

I just can't see what all the hoopla is about....like Regina said, it has female plumbing so it isn't a strange anomaly.

D

Donna - dsw

I am with you Nieciez - - This is almost Jerry Sprienger material - - not big deal!

R

Rubysky

In the real biological world, if it has female organs and no male organs it is female.

When someone with working male parts and no uterus has a baby that will be news.=twocents

I am taping O.

B

BostonsJ

I'm with the rest of you. She hasn't had the sex change operation so she is still a woman regardless about how she looks. But I worry for the baby since she took so many male hormones. That is not a good thing !