Prayers needed for brother and SIL, please

JacquieP

Staff Captain
We got a double whammy today. My sister-in-law (Faye) is having to have a second cardiac ablation for atrial fibrillation in the morning, as the doctor decided it couldn't be delayed any longer. Then, this afternoon, my brother (Joe) found out he has to have back surgery on February 3rd. They're both very nervous, and need good thoughts and encouragement. They will certainly need that cruise in April!

1948buddy

Dance Instructor
We will keep them in our prayers...

popcorn

Staff Captain
Prayers being sent that all goes well for both.

Liz

KathyC

Staff Captain
Good dr found SiL's problem now than have something happen on the cruise. Hope both procedures go well & that they will be able to enjoy that April cruise.

audrey

Staff Captain
prayers on the way

Judi

Environmental Compliance Officer
Prayers and good thoughts on the way for them and you!

GloBug

Senior Flea Coller Tester
Aww, Jacquie, I'm so sorry to hear this. Double whammy is right! Prayers that yoru SIL's procedure goes easily and uneventfully, and that your brother's surgery is successful and he does very well.

NiteStar

Safety Officer
So so sorry to hear this. Prayers definitely for both of them and prayers for you and your family also. Good thoughts, hugs and prayers on their way.

ShipMaven

Forever Remembered
I had my heart in my throat, but then noticed your note dated back to January.

How ARE Joe and Faye now?

JacquieP

Staff Captain
Faye's second ablation seems to be working, so far. Joe's insurance company and Orthopedic doctor are trying to get the authorization worked out to reschedule the back surgery, as someone in the doc's office dropped the ball and didn't get proper authorization. His pain is getting lots worse, so I hope it happens very soon! I don't believe it should interfere with the April cruise, as I did the 15 day Hawaii cruise two months after I had my three level fusion. His will be a procedure to remove bone that's causing the impingement. Keeping fingers crossed1

ShipMaven

Forever Remembered
Thank you for the update, Jacquie. Needless to say, I pray both Joe and Faye will have improving health. Please keep us posted.