permanent land cruise

N

nieciez

Glad to hear Boomer had a good night with you at work Dusky....nice quality time!

C

Corky

Duskbat - that is special that Boomer was able to enjoy an evening with you and the others at work. :)

N

NiteStar

duskbat.........I spend all my time at the Daquiri Factory when I'm in Destin! :lol Of course I haven't been to Destin in about 8 years, so it might not even be there anymore! But I sure miss going and plan to return. Since I don't fly, that of course means I have to drive and it's a pretty long drive from Houston to Destin/Ft. Walton Beach!

R

rooy

damn, dusky, that is an awesome location!!!!! congratulations. i'll be thinking of you here in "still winter" philadelphia!

M

Mbandy

Rubysky has a good point Dusky. I used to live on a golf course. The were freaquent "incoming" golf balls on the balcony. One came in while I was out on the balcony. Near broke a perfectly good glass of scotch =eek

Sorry to hear about Boomer. Congrats on the move.

P

pattyfrompa

Sorrow fades.....Love never does! Do what is right for your Boomer. It's a hard decision to make. I just did it last week and wouldn't you know it, coming from the vet there was a rainbow!

G

gottacruz

Hi duskbat,
sorry to hear about your dog.( i still miss mine, gee he's been gone 4 months now, maybe soon another dog will come into my life. Hay, any places that are for rent, near you? Think i'll be moving to.