Our little furbaby Sheba - RIP

G

GloBug

It's so difficult to go on normally after losing a furbaby but how wonderful that you shared 16 years of love and life with her. Our gift of love is so dear and doesn't last long enough. May your emptiness be filled with great memories and laughter of that beautiful girl.

G

gottacruz

Hi,
i'm so sorry for your furbaby.( I'm still in mourning from my dog shadow, who was put to sleep in oct.

K

KathyC

I understand your pain oh so well but you did the right thing by not letting her suffer any longer. Yes, time heals all wounds but right now your brain is saying 1 thing while yout heart is saying something very different. For true pet lovers, our pets aren't "just" pets they are in fact actual family members. Seventeen yrs is a long time but it is never long enough when it comes to 1 of our beloved pets.

B

beckyw

My heart aches for you. In January we had to have our beloved Ruffles put down after 18 yrs. I cried as I read this. The pain eases but I still miss my liitle girl. Sheba looked like such a sweet little furbaby.

H

herb

JoAnn, Stephanie & I would like to thank all of you from the bottom of our hearts for your kind words and thoughts which have definitely made it so much easier to cope with the loss of our little Sheba.

When Stephanie went to work yesterday at the animal hospital she showed everyone this thread. They all thought it was beautiful how much everyone cared....

Thanks again to all....

herb