Our First Successful MSC Cruise ... I hope.

Motownvoice

Youth Counselor
Our next MSC Voyage is October 2022. It's a 14 day Med out of Marseille. We only booked MSC once before. My partner and I took my mom for a Western Mediterranean cruise. Back then you could only buy 7 days at a time so we booked two back to backs and got some of the coolest ports of call.

The day we flew in to Genoa we realized she was having some sort of a mild stroke brought on by the pressure changes in that small plane you have to take over from Amsterdam. By late afternoon she was completely incoherent and we had her in Hospital Galliera where she stayed for the entire two weeks we were supposed to be asea.

Rick and I just got a hotel room down the road, spent every penny we had just staying lodged. Mom got out about the day before our return flight and we all went home depressed and broke. That was in 2018.

Mom just died this past February.

So this will be us kind of getting back on the horse. We'll be looking for signs you're with us, Mother!

bob

Community Manager Part Time Dinosaur
Staff member
:thumb:

nlb1050

2nd Officer
Our next MSC Voyage is October 2022. It's a 14 day Med out of Marseille. We only booked MSC once before. My partner and I took my mom for a Western Mediterranean cruise. Back then you could only buy 7 days at a time so we booked two back to backs and got some of the coolest ports of call.

The day we flew in to Genoa we realized she was having some sort of a mild stroke brought on by the pressure changes in that small plane you have to take over from Amsterdam. By late afternoon she was completely incoherent and we had her in Hospital Galliera where she stayed for the entire two weeks we were supposed to be asea.

Rick and I just got a hotel room down the road, spent every penny we had just staying lodged. Mom got out about the day before our return flight and we all went home depressed and broke. That was in 2018.

Mom just died this past February.

So this will be us kind of getting back on the horse. We'll be looking for signs you're with us, Mother!
So sorry for the loss of your Mother. I do hope your cruise with MSC is all that you hope it to be. We have done 11 with them and have two more booked. All of ours have been Caribbean but that is okay with us,

Song

Photograher
I want to cruise with MCS in May 2022, looking at a seven day Caribbean, just don't have a room-mate at this time. Also don't want to pay the solo fair.
Sorry for the loss of your Mother, but cruise on and enjoy life.