Oscar Songs. Favorites..????.

C

Cruise cutie

Got My FX on "sixties on the six"..

and two of my all-time faves are going to be played..( showing my age.!!..48)...

I just heard Moon River from Breakfast at Tiffany's..by Henry Mancini... swoon... I love that song.. and George Peppard..THAT was handsome folks!!...Um UM UM...

and also Hello Dolly... by Louis Armstrong!!..

any of yours to share??. :grin..Joanne

R

rooy

Everybody's Talking (from Midnight Cowboy) by harry nilsson. the movie came out in 1969 when i was 8 years old, so i didn't see it. i never saw it even when i was old enough. i just love that song. maybe i'll go out and rent it! nice topic, Cutie!

M

Mbandy

The Entertainer by Scott Joplin was the theme song from "The Sting", performed my Marvin Hamlich and won the Oscar for 1974. Also nominated that year was the theme from Blazing Saddles sung by Frankie Laine. Shame both of them couldn't win. I loved both of those movies. Right now I'm reading "It's Good To Be The King. The Seriously Funny Life Of Mel Brooks". Great book.

C

conniecat

Yes for Moon River, themes from the Goodbye Girl, and Tootsie, When I fall in love from Sleepless in Seattle. Just don't play the theme from Titanic without warning me first so I can find the earplugs!