Off to work from 5-9 PM

M

MARIPOSA

Well, I'm off to the store for the Christmas Eve shift for all those last minute shoppers. Yesterday the most requested item: Christmas tree stands and gift bags plus gift cards. Wonder what they will be frantically hunting for tonight?

Have a wonderful Christmas Eve and most holy day tomorrow. Hope you get to spend it with your family. don't forget to call your Mom and Dad.

Hugs, Mariposa

P

popcorn

Merry Christmas Mariposa. It was so nice meeting you in San Fran. last April.

Liz

C

Cruise cutie

=xmas.. May your Holidays be family filled, and also wishes for a Happy Healthy Prosperous New year Ronda.. I enjoyed the opportunity to meet you in SF too..hugs..Joanne

R

reggae

Merry Christmas Rhonda!

Hope you have a wonderful day today, and get a chance to catch up on some rest.

M

MARIPOSA

Well, last night we had a run on alcohol ~ literally, Geez, at least 5 customers that we know of walked right out of the store with booze. These guys are so bold now in their smuggling. Our store policy is to NEVER try to interfere or apprehend, or even acknowledge these guys and they know they can get away with it, so they do. How sad huh?

Other than that, about 7 PM we began having folks buying carts full of food cuz all the grocery stores closed very early and we were the only ones around who were still open. Our drug store sells a little of everything so most found what they needed.

I'm off today and looking forward to relaxing all day cuz tomorrow I have the 10 AM to 4 PM day after Christmas shift. That will be crazy, I'm sure.

Hugs, Mariposa

M

maw

Merry Christmas Mari-so glad you are enjoying this Christmas after the hard ones that went beofre. Glad we finally met. Was looking at our picture yesterday . Hugs Maw.