hijack.jpg

bob

Community Manager Part Time Dinosaur
Staff member
pilot.png

bob

Community Manager Part Time Dinosaur
Staff member
Well guess what gottago, just got an email from Southwest this afternoon, they are opening the middle seat, 18 inch social distancing, kiss me baby.............

Just guessing but airlines have a level of control, if the mandate is that you dont walk on the plane with a mask you dont get on. In a church the mandate is controlled buy the pastor, and the congregation and there is really no authoritative entity monitoring that, so if the pastor says take off your masks no problem, it can happen, if the pilot, once the door is closed says the same thing they just destroyed his/her career. Is unfortunate, nobody want to be told what to do even if it save their life.

Ali

Staff Captain
Well guess what gottago, just got an email from Southwest this afternoon, they are opening the middle seat, 18 inch social distancing, kiss me baby.............

Just guessing but airlines have a level of control, if the mandate is that you dont walk on the plane with a mask you dont get on. In a church the mandate is controlled buy the pastor, and the congregation and there is really no authoritative entity monitoring that, so if the pastor says take off your masks no problem, it can happen, if the pilot, once the door is closed says the same thing they just destroyed his/her career. Is unfortunate, nobody want to be told what to do even if it save their life.
I got the same email and then one right after it stating that I could cancel my flight with full refund if I didn't want to fly with someone in that middle seat. Great news but I didn't have a flight booked...cancelled all of them. :bigsmilehn: