Norwegian Epic, Aft Penthouse, S6 Questions

randys

Waiter
Hi, are these particular suites nice?

I have never been aft on a cruise ship, is that an issue?

Does the bed face the tv so you can watch tv in bed?

Any feedback is appreciated...

(if I was CEO of a cruise line, I would have full time employees working these sites, answering these questions)

Last edited:

suer182

Forum Manager
The cabins aboard the Epic are....welllll ummm lets just say different as I am sure you have seen pictures of them already.

I was in a steerage aft balcony on her and was able to "deal" with the cabin layout. I was very frustrated at first but was able to make it work for a FANTABULOUS week on board. I would sail her again in a heartbeat.

I did see an aft suite and the bed did face the TV. JMO, but generally we do book some sort of suite when we sail. We need our space, even on vacation as we do spend more time in our cabin other than the 3 S's. :) WHEN(not if) I sail her again, would I spend the money on a suite cabin......probably not JMO. Unless the perks are amazing.

About aft cabins. They are lousy, worse location, horrible views, just awful :whistle:(The less people who book afts, the better chance of one being available in the event I want to book.).

If you book the Epic, book your shows ahead of time.

randys

Waiter
The cabins aboard the Epic are....welllll ummm lets just say different as I am sure you have seen pictures of them already.

I was in a steerage aft balcony on her and was able to "deal" with the cabin layout. I was very frustrated at first but was able to make it work for a FANTABULOUS week on board. I would sail her again in a heartbeat.

I did see an aft suite and the bed did face the TV. JMO, but generally we do book some sort of suite when we sail. We need our space, even on vacation as we do spend more time in our cabin other than the 3 S's. :) WHEN(not if) I sail her again, would I spend the money on a suite cabin......probably not JMO. Unless the perks are amazing.

About aft cabins. They are lousy, worse location, horrible views, just awful :whistle:(The less people who book afts, the better chance of one being available in the event I want to book.).

If you book the Epic, book your shows ahead of time.

thanks, just talking about it is making me wanna get the hell out of here...i have been on only one cruise, CArnival , Penthouse suite, was sick with a cold and yet had the best week of my life ever

AND

i have Costco Travel to use, but other than that, what is the best way to book a cruise to get the best deal?

Last edited: