No internet!

LoveToTravel104

I cruised Princess from Ft. Lauderdale to Copenhagen in April 2022, then from Rome to Ft. Lauderdale in November of 2022 on the Enchanted Princess and the Regal Princess, respectively. Both cruises lost internet for days. We received an apology and a refund for days not connected, but that is unacceptable! My husband says NO MORE CRUISES! The competing cruise lines provide Starlink connection so there is no interruption. Princess has no idea how much this costs them. It is unfortunate because the food was fabulous, service impeccable, ship was spotless, cabin was way above average and the entertainment was great. All that effort into making the cruise a great experience only to have it ruined for something so stupid and perfectly avoidable! Has anyone else had that experience?

Frazer1974

Deck Crew
We did a Med cruise on Regal Princess in August 2022, and the internet was very slow but did eventually work. Every time we went near land I flipped to 4G as it was a lot quicker! This was my third Princess cruise, and they've all been great, internet excepted.