NEXT HAL CRUISE

A

AlaskaMoose

Fourteen days aboard the Statendam (from Nov. 4th till Nov. 18th, 2007)...
We embark in Sydney and disembark in Auckland.

S

sage

Great thread Earl; thanks for starting it. Our next cruise is November 3, 2007, a partial Panama Canal on the Volendam.

S

ShipMaven

Ditto here - November 3, 2007 when the Duck Crew assembles on the Volendam for a Southern Caribbean/partial Panama Canal cruise.

P

Pimp Daddy

Next one about 2 weeks from today, Ms. Rotterdam, Rio - Athens , 27days.

Cruise nrs. 16 and 17!!

S

sage

Oh, Pimp Daddy I'm so envious that you are leaving so soon.

Nepeen01 welcome to the boards. I hope that you will stop by often and chat.

S

sail7seas

I'm jealous, too, that you're leaving so soon.

We are blessed to have a lot of cruising to look forward to but nothing until June.

Maasdam back-to-back (June) 7 days each cruise Canada/New England

Maasadam back-to-back (August) 7 days each cruise
Canada/New England but different itinerary

Veendam (November) 14 days Southern Caribbean

Eurodam (July, 2008) Maiden Voyage from Copenhagen to Copenhagen

T

Tall_Guy

Our first cruise....
Westerdam - April 1, 2007 - Trans Atlantic - Ft. Lauderdale to Rome - less than 2 weeks away !!!

E

earl_m

Tall_guy congrats on your april cruise. For a first cruise , that
a nice start.Westerdam is a beautiful ship to go on for the first time. give us a review when you come back
Happy cruising..

P

Pimp Daddy

[quote Tall_Guy]Our first cruise....
Westerdam - April 1, 2007 - Trans Atlantic - Ft. Lauderdale to Rome - less than 2 weeks away !!![/quote]

Are you ready? It will be great, great food, great ship etc.Enjoy!!!

S

sage

Tall_Guy,

I have to agree that you picked a wonderful first cruise. I hope that you have a wonderful time. If you have any questions, please just ask, and I'm sure one of us here can help.

S

sail7seas

Tall_Guy.......

:) There's nothing like your first.....cruise.

As much as you have read and listened to people talk about cruising, you have to see/do it for yourself.

Hope you have a really wonderful time.

Please come back here when you get home and tell us about it.

C

ckillens

Our first time/ honeymoon cruise on Oct. 31st, 2007! The 10 day Eastern Caribbean on the MS Noordam out of New York City. We can't wait!!!
Chris and Jen

Ps- This website has been great and everyone has been very helpful for first time cruisers!

B

bigjimswoman

My next cruise is goign to be the ten day panama canal/southern caribbean cruise on the Volendam in October. This will be the longest cruise I have taken.

Anne aka Bigjimswoman

P

Pimp Daddy

[quote bigjimswoman]My next cruise is goign to be the ten day panama canal/southern caribbean cruise on the Volendam in October. This will be the longest cruise I have taken.

Anne aka Bigjimswoman[/quote]

It will be a great cruise, but very hot, and on the day of the entrance into the canal, get up early (6.00am), because the first lock, Gatun, is massive!!! Enjoy! PD

M

Marsha256

HELLO, WE WILL ALSO BE ON THE VOLENDAM NOV 3, 2007.

I SEE THERE ARE ALOT OF DUCKS ON THIS CRUISE.

MARSHA