NEXT HAL CRUISE

L

Linda&Jim

Re: NEXT HAL CRUISE

We are booked on the Noordam for the November 11th cruise. Can't wait. We'll be celebrating with my sister and her husband for their 25th wedding anniversary

K

Krazy Kruizers

Linda&Jim said:
We are booked on the Noordam for the November 11th cruise. Can't wait. We'll be celebrating with my sister and her husband for their 25th wedding anniversary

We spent 20 days on the Noordam in Feb -- great ship!!

D

dougfw

Sunday, March 29 (the day after tomorrow)! Zuiderdam, 10 days - Panama Canal.

K

Krazy Kruizers

Have sailed on the Ryndam quite a few times -- including Alaska -- Have A Great Cruise!!

K

Krazy Kruizers

Mr. Utley said:
Westerdam, Alaska, July 5

Spent 21 days on her this spring. You will love the ship.

Last year we spent 26 days on her including an Alaskan cruise.

Have a great cruise.

E

earl_m

I cruise a few years ago on the Westerdam , and cruising again in OCT. on her.
great ship!!! have a great cruise!!

L

Lisa63

It's almost here.... a week from tomorrow, we'll be boarding Prinsendam in Greenwich. It will be a busy two weeks -- Newcastle Upon Tyne, Edinburgh, Scrabster, Portree, Belfast, Dublin, Waterford, Newport/Cardiff, Portland, St. Peter Port, Dover -- with just one sea day (at the very beginning).

If anyone has any favorite places for me to check out onboard Prinsendam, let me know.

K

Krazy Kruizers

Lisa63 said:
It's almost here.... a week from tomorrow, we'll be boarding Prinsendam in Greenwich. It will be a busy two weeks -- Newcastle Upon Tyne, Edinburgh, Scrabster, Portree, Belfast, Dublin, Waterford, Newport/Cardiff, Portland, St. Peter Port, Dover -- with just one sea day (at the very beginning).

If anyone has any favorite places for me to check out onboard Prinsendam, let me know.

I wish I could help you -- but the Prinsendam is the only ship that we have not sailed on.

Dancer373

Deck Crew
We're leaving May 12 for Alaska. This is our first time there and we're very excited. First time on Holland America also. We've heard great things about this cruise.

earl_m

Social Host
Congrats!! what ship are cruising on!

Eureka Sam

Our next Cruise is the South America from Valparaiso to Rio.

Would like to chat with someone that has made that trip or are planning on one in the near future.
Our cruise leaves Dec 21 for 20 days>

TIA,
Sam