Next cruise addicts group cruise

gottagoacruzn

Environmental Compliance Officer
Hey John, back in 2009, found cruise addicts an they had just returned from a group cruise, an I missed it, by readin up on it. Since then, have been watchin & waitin on another group cruise, so when are you guys gonna have one?

Virginia

BSeabob

Forum Manager
Staff member
Probably..Send him a direct mssg.

red stripe

Staff Captain
Einstein and I ran group cruises for many years, they were great fun, but hard work..so we finally retired to let others try their hand.

old timers here could tell you about the “E Tours” that Einstein put together

in St.Vincent he rented an old wooden schooner to carry us along the coastline, sum of us wore pirate garb.. as this was after the “Pirates of the Caribbean“ had come out. And the three pirates were still hanging from the rock arch as we sailed by.

I have not looked through the albums since returning to the board, but I will give it a look afterwe return from these cruises, and if the grooup cruise photos are not there..I will add them in when we return from these cruises.

it may inspire someone to organize one.

iluvcruzin

Staff Captain
I don't think John ever organized one Virgina. Most of them were organized by Red & E unless they were just some cruise friends who happened to be cruising and and formed a group by chance.
There are still people who cruise together who met here and other cruise boards. But not in big groups. I think it may be hard to get a consensus and good participation when so many are still using their future cruise credits up from cancelled cruise due to Covid cancellations.