(Newbies) Celebrity Constellation

Hello, new to cruising, but not new to travel. Heading out of Venice, August 8th (Croatia, Greece) with my husband and daughter. Not sure what to expect. We like good food and good wine. Wondering about excursions. I’ve got an injury that is keeping the walking on the down low at the moment. Love the beach and people watching. Any help is appreciated!

BSeabob

Forum Manager
Staff member
Well let's hope some folks with European experience come by...... Have you got your cabin position yet ? I can give you some hints about your paths throughout the ship. Vs. Leaving stuff in your cabin you will need. .....and a few other bits about being aborat an M class. Once gain welcome to the forums.

Well let's hope some folks with European experience come by...... Have you got your cabin position yet ? I can give you some hints about your paths throughout the ship. Vs. Leaving stuff in your cabin you will need. .....and a few other bits about being aborat an M class. Once gain welcome to the forums.

We are at the back of the boat with a veranda to watch the ports a we pull out. We also are concierge class. Not sure what that all entails. I’m most curious about what to do at our ports?

BSeabob

Forum Manager
Staff member
Like I said never been there. Hope someone will help out. If you are right across the stern somewhere then you have one of the biggest balconies and great space outside. Enjoy planning.

George C

Staff Captain
We loved walking around Dubrovnik which is a ancient walled city close to where you dock in Croatia (short taxi ride) Lots of restaurants shops etc . Not sure how that would be for you if you have a walking issue, I know there is also a game of thrones tour by extras who was in the series lots of scenes ware filmed in that area. Love aft balconies, and like celebrity in general. I would look to see what tours celebrity offers.