NCL Hotels Used in Alaska

tahoe1840

Apparently NCL is a little slow with telling clients which hotels they will stay in if booked for a land excursion to Denali NP. Did anyone one go on their cruise/land tour in 2022 from Seward to Anchorage, to Denali, and ending in Fairbanks or vice versa? If so do you recall the hotels that NCL booked you in? We booked for 2023.

myarinka

I don't know how much it helps you, but I made my own reservations at Stone Cottage, I just had a negative experience when the hotel was booked for me. So since then I prefer not to trust it to the tour operator or anyone else. If you're going to be in Ponteland, I recommend it it's a small house, so you won't get tired of the neighbors. Next year I`d like to fly somewhere south, want to visit some resort like the gold coast hotel, only something in America. I`d be glad to hear recommendations for really nice southern resorts, only don`t advise the economy options, I'm not so long in this country, so I`d like to have a good vacation.

Chetdunya

If you're curious about the hotels you'll be staying at, I'd reach out to NCL directly. They should be able to give you more information on the specific hotels for your tour. Additionally, it never hurts to research on your own to get an idea of the available options.

MirajLOver

I hear you about NCL being slow with hotel information for land excursions. I have yet to go on that specific cruise/land tour, but I have gone on NCL cruises, and their excursions have always been top-notch.
Regarding hotels, it's always a good idea to contact NCL directly or do your research to see what's available. Remember that hotels near popular tourist destinations like Denali NP tend to book up fast, so it's best to plan.
And on a side note, have you considered searching and typing "the ibis hotel near me"? I've stayed at one of their locations before, and it was great. Clean rooms, friendly staff, and amazing value for money. Good luck with your trip, and I hope you have a fantastic time in Alaska!