NCL Epic March 8th

travelbugg

Youth Counselor
We sailed the Epic Dec 2013 and had a great time. It has an unusual cabin design, but the entertainment is top notch. So much to do, it's hard to take it all in. If you have any questions about the Epic or NCL, let me know.

goblue1902

It's going to feel very surreal for me, traveling alone...stay at home Dad of 3 lil boys...after day 4, I might be sad lol but will "try" to have a good time.

travelbugg

Youth Counselor
It's going to feel very surreal for me, traveling alone...stay at home Dad of 3 lil boys...after day 4, I might be sad lol but will "try" to have a good time.

There is a solo ( for solo travelers, not necessarily singles ) meet up every evening in the solo cabin lounge area hosted by NCL. You do not have to have a solo cabin in order to attend. Just look for the info in the daily newspaper or ask at the service desk. Plans are usually made for dinner that evening and/or later shows or NCL parties for those who want some company.

goblue1902

There is a solo ( for solo travelers, not necessarily singles ) meet up every evening in the solo cabin lounge area hosted by NCL. You do not have to have a solo cabin in order to attend. Just look for the info in the daily newspaper or ask at the service desk. Plans are usually made for dinner that evening and/or later shows or NCL parties for those who want some company.
Very cool...don't want to be that guy either, not a clingy guy....but I am very social and would be nice to chit chat, games..etc...