Navigtor will be replaced by Liberity of the seas in Gavelston

George C

Staff Captain
Very happy to find out that Navigtor of the seas will be replaced by a even larger Liberity in Gavelston in Nov 2015, although we are happy to be sailing on the Navigator which just had come out of dry dock and has the only virtual balony for inside rooms on the sea. We will do a cabin crawl to check out the new virtual balconies, also excited on 1st junior suite at least for RCCL

SATXCruiser

Able Seaman
Being from San Antonio I am also excited about the Liberty coming to Texas. We will be on the Oct 26 transatlantic from Barcelona to Ft Lauderdale on the Liberty so we'll check it out.

Gayle V

Cruiser's Compass Editor
Just reading this today. Good to see more choices out of Texas. Ever since our son and DIL moved to Houston, I've bee telling hubby that we need to combine a visit to see them with a cruise. (It's hard for us to justify the expense of the flights (nearly $1000 for two) for a really short visit. But it's hard for young working people to take off of work, just to have folks visit. With a cruise thrown in, we could visit with them before and after, and not interfere with their work week. It would be perfect. ,,) So we'll be seriously looking at this one.

Shire293

I am trying to book the Liberty now with my travel agent. We have a Junior Suite on the Navigator in April of next year. We had booked the Quantum but air travel did not work for us so we moved. She is looking at the Liberty with a Junior Suite in April of 2016. I am trying to get out of Gold with Crown and Anchor and the price for a Junior Suite seems well worth it!

George C

Staff Captain
I am trying to book the Liberty now with my travel agent. We have a Junior Suite on the Navigator in April of next year. We had booked the Quantum but air travel did not work for us so we moved. She is looking at the Liberty with a Junior Suite in April of 2016. I am trying to get out of Gold with Crown and Anchor and the price for a Junior Suite seems well worth it!

We are on Navigator at end of April 2015, got a great deal on GS

Outta Here

We just reserved a group for Christmas 2015 on Liberty. Even living in Texas Panhandle we are glad to have options to offer our clients without traveling so far.