Nathan -

D

Donna - dsw

Some of you are aware of the issues our grandson Nathan had.

I am happy to let you know he is now 7 years old. Below is his school photo - although his mothis said it isn't very good and she is having them taken over again! lol

nathan.jpg

C

Cruise cutie

Oh what a handsome young man he is.. and every year things get better and better.. Thanks so much for the share... :)..Joanne

C

connie seabee

He's a real cutie. It nice to see a picture of the miracle boy. I'm glad to hear that he is doing so well.

N

nieciez

He is growing into a handsome young man...the past 4 years have sure gone by fast.

B

Beryl

Oh my goodness! It's hard to believe how much he has grown. And what a handsome little fellow he is!! Donna, thanks for sharing the photo. Many times I have wondered how young Nathan was doing and I am glad to hear that things are going well.

M

Mgram

Donna.....we all need to remember that miracles DO happen.....thanks for the reminder. Nathan has grown into quite a little man....I'm so glad you posted his photo.

B

bostongal

Donna - It is nice to see Nathan growing into quite a handsome young man. The years sure have flown by and it is great that he is doing so well. Thanks for sharing!

Meg

K

Karry

I think that's just an absolutely adorable picture, cowlicks and all! :) Thanks for the share and the update also. :thumb :thumb

C

conniecat

So good to hear he is doing well. I remember all the trials he went thru. Very good looking young man, and apparently a strong one also!

L

Lisa63

Thank you for the share, Donna. I think of Nathan occasionally and wonder how he's doing. That was some scare years ago. I am so glad to see how he's grown...a handsome young man, indeed.

J

Jill B

Wow! Nathan has grown to be such a handsome young man! I am glad he is doing so well. Thanks for sharing Donna.

B

BostonsJ

Oh Donna he has grown up so much. What a hansome little guy. You want to squeeze them and keep them little sometimes.

What a miracles story for sure.

G

Gayle V

My goodness, it's hard to believe that he's grown so much. And so cute. Give him another couple years and the girls will be calling.

S

seamom

So happy to hear and see wonderful stories like Nathan's. Tell him he has fans across the continent!