My new kitty - Boots

S

shadoesmom

I'm probably boring you with all of these pics - but I've actually got time to sit for few minutes, upload pics to Photobucket and post them today.

Here is Boots, shortly after we got her.

She is into everything. She destroyed my foyer flower basket. She thinks she re-arranged it.

She is usually near me when I'm computing.

Boots on the couch with Shadoe - my 12 yr old Himalayan.

Shadoe always looks like a grump. Sis says she's beautiful and she knows it. Boots is always looking for trouble - even if it means pouncing on Shadoe

B

Beryl

Boots is one cutie pie! Shadoe is beautiful but she doesn't look best pleased to be sharing the couch with Boots =lolgang

I always wanted a Himalayan ....I think they are so beautiful and haughty! Unfortunately one of my son's is deathly allergic to cats. We had a Siamese and he always was snuffling and carrying on. Then, DH's job took us to Australia for a year and we left our cat with my in-laws! When we came back to Canada and went to get our kitty. Clearly the lad had lost all the immunity he had built up while we were away. We were not in the house 10 minutes and we had to take him to the hospital. His reaction was swift and severe! That was the end of cats as pets for us....and we all love them so much. It is such a treat for me when addicts share their feline fotos!

ps Grandma and Grandpa kept our cat on their farm for the rest of her natural life....so that was a blessing!

D

duskbat

Oh mY Connie has some competition!. What nice play full kittys :) pet them for me.

D

Donna - dsw

You can tell how much your kitty has grown from the first photo to the last.

R

Rubysky

Cute kitty.
a_tabby.gif

C

conniecat

So adorable! She really has grown from that first photo. Sounds like she has been taking Simon lessons, lol.

K

KathyC

She is adorable & I do love to see pictures of pets & family; I am so computer challenged that I don't know how to post a picture!

G

George C

What a cute Kitty, 1st year is always interesting, our kittes turn 1 in 2 weeks