my grandsons surgery

M

mail-girl

Everything went really well(as far as we can tell at this point). He didn't really wake up much Friday after the surgery, just long enough to take a bottle & then slept the rest of the evening. Saturday, I called to check on him & I could here him laughing in the background. He has been in a much better mood than I would have expected. He has a follow up appointment in 2 weeks. There may be a future surgery when he is older(13+) for "cosmetic" reasons.

Thanks again to everyone who responded to my earlier post on controlling fear. Your suggestions really helped!

Linda

N

nieciez

Wonderful news Linda and thanks for updating us. Now enjoy spoiling the little guy!

L

Lisa63

Good news, Linda. I'm sorry I didn't see your original post. I am just glad that everything went well.

Hugs,
Lisa63

D

Donna - dsw

Linda that is wonderful - - so glad you posted to update us - get back to post when you can and give him a hug from all of us!

K

korinalacount

That is the best news ever,give him a extra hug for me,many hugs to grandma as well!

B

BostonsJ

Good news for sure. I'm glad that the worry of the surgery is over and now he can recover.