My 3 Mouseketeers.........

C

conniecat

have a benefactor. A very nice purrrson sent them this gift. Of course, being cats, they have to play with the box first. So I let them do that while I did the assembly. We thank you so much, you know who you are.

S

ShipMaven

As a toddler during WWII, when toys were scarce, my parents told me I used to show more interest in scraps of paper and boxes than in a hard-to-find toy. So I think I know where the Three Mouseketeers are coming from! :grin

Cute.

K

kpopperwell

That is a really neat scratching post. Looks like the "three" catateers with have a lot of fun.

G

GloBug

Even today, kids of all species will show more interest in the box than the game. Parents world wide remark on that. I know a pic of Simon hanging from an "arm" will be coming soon!

B

Beryl

Too cute! Love the "catus" scratching post! Hope it doesn't scratch them back! :grin

R

reggae

How cute! Looks like they are having a lot of fun too.

Now I have some good ideas :) DH is going to build a post for our temporary cat, and I'll have to show him this picture. I'm hoping he can make one that attaches from floor to ceiling, because this guy loves being in high places (like on top of the fridge).

I'm sure your guys are going to have a fun Christmas, cc :)