MSC embarking Kiel, Germany vaccine and testing confusion

Sodifficult

Hi all. I've been reading posts on here for years but this is the first of my own.

We embark Preziosa MSC later this month out of Kiel, Germany and are a bit confused regarding vaccines and testing requirements.

The site states: Additional Requirements for Germany

**Two doses of a non European Medicines Agency (EMA) approved vaccine plus an European Medicines Agency (EMA) approved booster (including Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson and Novavax) will be accepted for embarkation only if Guests provide a valid EU Digital Covid Certificate or equivalent or an antigen test taken 24 hours prior arrival in Germany.

So we have a few questions...

1) What specifically does "non European Medicines Agency (EMA) approved vaccine" mean?

One of us is good, but the other has 2 doses of Sputnik V (Gam-COVID-Vac) and 1 Johnson and Johnson booster. Is Sputnik V considered a "non-EMA approved vaccine? Or are we going to have trouble?

2) If the above combination will work, it then states "...will be accepted for embarkation ONLY if Guests provide a valid EU Digital Covid Certificate or equivalent OR an an antigen test taken 24 hours prior arrival in Germany.

So... would 2x Sputnik V + 1 Johnson and Johnson Booster, and a test 24 hours before entering Germany qualify? Or is it better, or even possible, to get the EU Digital Covid Certificate instead? Or am I missing something here?

3) Elsewhere it states we are required to provide a negative antigen test from 48 hours prior to embarkment time. However, based on the above **German notice with the 24 hour test before entering Germany. Does this mean that the 2x non-EMA vax + EMA booster and neg antigen test 24 hours prior to entering Germany will cover the 48 hour test as well?
We will be in Copenhagen, Denmark for a few days then going to Hamburg for 1 night before taking the train to the Kiel port. So if we take a 24 hour test at 12:00 Friday in Denmak, arrive Hamburg, Germany at 12:00 Saturday, embark Kiel 12:00 Sunday, we are all good? Based on this, it would clear the 24 hour Germany req for the vax combo, plus the 48 hour req for MSC.

4) Lastly, any recommendations on where to get the antigen test in Copenhagen? Or is there a way to use the ihealth self test from USPS?

I know I'm overthinking this, but I know people and have read about others who've been denied boarding due to vax and testing issues. We went on a B2B Crystal cruise out of Bahamas last July and they were fine with just our first 2 doses, including Sputnik V. MSC is just far more complicated.

Thanks in advance. Really hope someone can help figure this out.