Monday, monday, Can't trust that day.

R

r8derfan

It has been one crazy Monday at work today. The mens restroom over flowed. One of the office building cats refused to leave one of the offices (we feed him). One of the caretakers came to pick up a consumer (someone with a mental disabilty) we call them consumers, she refused to get on the bus. Another consumer faked being asleep and wouldn't wake up untill we said we're all going to Disneyland. Another consumer just got through taking off her clothes (she does this quite often). It's never dull around here but today has been nuts.

K

Krazy Kruizers

Being retired -- nothing exciting around here like that.

Maybe -- DH forgot to check to see if he had enough gasoline before we started to cut the grass???!!!!

B

BostonsJ

It is the new moon! I hear you.

I walked in to 3 more new clients. I looked at my boss and said are you going for the booze or me? He laughed. He had been meeting with families and getting calls in the middle of the night all weekend. He has a five week old baby. Needless to say he is tired. Today was my birthday he said let's go to lunch. I said ahem can it wait until we can enjoy it please, neither one of us has time today. He said I guess you are right! NO S$%T. So he owes me lunch. All of the cases are traditional which means full service, with all of the memorial folders etc., flowers coming out of my ears...working with cemeteries, ministers etc. People were cranky today too! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr My boss says to me before he left to go see his big boss this afternoon, Judy if you weren't here with me I think I'd be sitting in the corner crying. :lol Don't do that I said, I hate to see grown men cry! :lol :lol

All blazes broke out. Calls from 30 different florists, calls from cemeteries, 3 arrangements, people not showing up with clothing on time, memorial folders that could not be completed because the family hadn't made important decisions, a pool director used the microwave and blew a circuit, I am filling the bathrooms up with towels and soap and toilet paper for a visitation tonight and suddenly in the dark then I have to help fix this thing. Then a family comes in with shoes and a necklace for our visitation tonight. The chain was so short.....I'm wrestling with the promise telling her that I'm messing her hair to please just cooperate, the pool director is laughing. I get the necklace on and the shoes and then have to re-do hair. I'm telling her she is just being stubborn to stay still! :lol :lol I get out of work at 5:45 when my cell rings it is my boss apologizing for me having to work so hard. I'm OK I tell him.....:grin Then as I am going out the door the son of the decedent is a little more than tipsy. I look at the pool director and say are you going to be OK? He says yup get out of here. Mike bought sandwiches for dinner, I come home to find a webcam on my computer and Audra calls and says the kids want to sing on the webcam. It is an old webcam and I guess I don't have the right drivers and now 1 hour of trying to get that up and running. OMG I am so tense in my shoulders. Mike sang Happy Stress Day to me! So the phone rings and the kids sing Happy Birthday over the phone. Too Cute.

r8derfan if you lived next to me tonight I bet we could tell each other stories all night about the day and laugh until we cried.

That was my day. And then I just realized I forgot to fax my schedule of services to the answering service. If I was a drinking person I would be snockered right this minute!

Tomorrow is a new day.

S

SueC

Happy Birthday Judy. And I think it's great that, once you've relaxed and had dinner, you can actually laugh about the days you have. Entertaining to say the least. I love your positive attitude.

R

r8derfan

Oh Judy you are so funny with your days. Thank You for making us all here laugh. :lol.

G

GloBug

And happy belated birthday from someone else who laughs with you on your crazy days.

R

reggae

So sorry I didn't see this until today, Judy...

:birthday

Happy Birthday, dear friend!

C

Cruise cutie

me too I got swilled into a full double..WHY do I ever think it's not going to happen again??!!??>..:(..

.:birthday Sweet Bunny Girl a day late.:(.and we will have a good time in July..I swear!!..)..

it was Monday for 17 hours..I shipped 2 emergency patients to the hospital.. had a 3-11PM charge nurse cancel at 2PM..=eek.. and so on, and so on..did not get to sleep till 1AM..up for my dental cleaning at my old bosses at 9AM.. . there is NOT enough money in the USA treasury to do yesterday again..sigh..=love Joanne..PS off to my 3-11PM for tonight..=cry....Powerball anyone????????