migraine day

R

reggae

I don't know if it's all the changes to the board :)

or the changes in the weather around here (barometric pressure)

But I have a doozey of a migraine today....so I'm off, going to take the meds and try to kill this thing!

See all of you later...

A

AlaskaMoose

I hope that you get to feeling better soon. I suffer from migraines as well and, unfortunately, understand the pain that you're going through. I take meds as well and I have to go to bed with ear plugs in and curtains drawn. Take care.

L

Lisa63

Oh reggae, I'm so sorry and I hope you're feeling better soon.

Weather changes trigger my migraines, so I know where you're coming from. =hug

B

BostonsJ

Oh I'm sorry I sure do suffer also so I know. I had one 3 days last week into the weekend. Take care and rest. Hope to see you back later.

G

Gayle V

I've had my share of migraines too, so you definitely have my sympathy. For me even dim light is blinding when I have one; and I can barely think, much less function. They usually end up being a three day sentence.

I'll be sending some good thoughts your way, that this one is short lived.

S

ShipMaven

Best wishes, Reggae. I hope you've taken enough steps quickly enough to beat the migraine.

E

Einstein

I can sympathize with U completely as the better half here experiences them on rare occasions thankfully and they are NO FUN at all. Hope the meds clear it up quickly. :thumb

T

ToniRock

Oh I can really relate to this.. I have had migraines since i was a teen and they have only intensified with age. My longest was 5 days in bed with ice and ac on in the middle of February!

Now i have chronic headache syndrome due to all the years of migrains.. its called this when you suffer from any kind of headache at least 15 days a month.. i can tell you i have a headache of one kind or another almost every day. I have been tested and retested no answers.. and always worse around my cycle

anyway.. my doctor prescribed fiorocet which is ok but for migraines Zomig inhaler.. One dose in one inhaler and within 15 minutes the worst migraines have become more tolerable.. you should look into it
its been a life saver for me