Miami Hyatt Regancy

B

bigross

Night before the cruise i´m bookes at the Hyatt downtown Miami(just 1 mile from port)I I´ve never stayed or been to Miami before.
Does anyone have any info on this hotel.or what there is to do in the area to kill time
before going to port the next morning??
Thyx for any tips

M

Mike P.

My Wife and I stayed there in April with the kids before our cruise on the EOS. It was rather nice. Clean and well decorated rooms with balconys which give a nice view of the city. Across the street is the monrail which rounds the city. We booked the room at Expedia for $109. so it was a pretty good deal. Just don't order Pizza out! It's terrible.

C

CarolR

We are staying there in Oct. Looking forward to staying there and seeing the city.

Carol

D

DSF

A word of warning to you light sleepers...
be sure to ask for a room on the city side as opposed to the river.. they have a draw bridge that makes a horrendous racket all night long...but you can't hear a thing from the other side of the hall!

L

LjeanBrown

We thought it was a nice hotel. Loved the balcony's. we had a room with not 1 but 2 of them, it was great.

Laurie :candle

G

Gigi

Carol

We were above the bridge and it did not bother us . We had a breath taking view of the ocean and I would love the same room again. We were on the twenty-first floor.One night was just fine with us.

Good luck