met ewheelock and duskbat today

H

Hucc

had lunch with ewheelock at the Atlantic Bread and met Dusk at his work place... had a cool, but fun day in Atlanta, lots of riding on the MARTA, and then met up with the family for Christmas services at church. It was a great day, and I"m exhausted.

Ellen, thanks for lunch, it was a pleasure meeting you and dining together.

Roger, nice meeting you as well. Did you get the puddles cleaned up yet? :)

Atlantic Place has a 45-50 foot tree up. It's very big and very pretty. Duskbat tells me they put snow on it (snow made out of foam). I missed that part, but I did get to see it lit up.

D

duskbat

Next time we will have to do an atlanta cruise addicts lunch with all of us from atl. when u left hucc new water started to enter from ceiling. its liek a sinking ship that building i am in! Tomorrrow i got lots of puddles to clean.

see ya next time. shoot i shoulda gotten a picture of the snow for u. maybe they have snow too tomorrow nite ;)

M

Mbandy

Mini Meets are fun. I met megamind when he was here in Vegas a couple of years ago and also met Red and E when I was in Raleigh. Susan and I met Ddunn and her hubby on Carnival Miracle and TexasSue on Grand princess back in March. Always good to see our fellow @ddicts.

N

nieciez

I agree...it is alway a great time when @ddicts get together. Glad to hear it was another successful meet.

R

reggae

Sounds like a great meeting, Hucc!

Nice that you could get together with two fine friends from the board :)

E

ewheelock

Just got a chance to check the boards. My youngest grandbaby Lillian is visiting and I have been loving on her!

It was really good to meet Hucc yesterday. I only wish that more restaurants and stores were open in the City of Decatur, but at least they were observing Sunday.

The funny thing about our lunch was that as Hucc observed we talked about alot of other things other than cruising! Next time we get together we will have to talk about the ships we have been on and where we have been!

Yes Dusk, we need to get all of the Atlanta area addicts together for lunch sometime, just let me know and we can try to get together!

Well, I am cooking dinner for tonight so I had better get with it. "See" you all, or ya'll as I would really say it, later.

Ellen

E

ewheelock

Well, I had my camera in the car but didn't take it with me to the restaurant. will remember it next time!

C

Cruise cutie

=coolsign, and Mini-meets, or any meets with @ddicts is THE best!!..:grin..Joanne