May the Angels go with you Elliott

M

MARIPOSA

I am praying for a whole car load of guardian angels to travel with you Elliott and Dan as you head to the hospital this afternoon. :angel God bless you as you begin this last round of chemotherapy before your transplant. Out with the old bone marrow, and soon ~ in with all new ones so you can be transformed into King Elliott the super strong teen warrior. Elliott,just remember, you can just close your eyes and picture about a hundred of your family, closest friends and cyber buddies all crowded into that hospital room with you and your Dad. Plus that whole carload of guardian angels sharing your bed, so don't even think about being lonely. LOL

Dan, may the Lord bless you richly as you keep watch over your son. God will give you the wisdom that you need as to when to use that call bell and the strength to give Elliot the assurance that he needs to believe that he will soon become strong again.

Cindy, don't you feel for one moment that you are all alone in that house tomorrow night. You just come here to C@ and you will soon feel the love and hugs of all your cheerleaders here who are flooding your home with love and prayers as you try to find peace in the coming days as your son goes to slay his dragon. Please check in here often and let us know how you are doing. There are many of us who are ready to cry right along with you girlfriend. Wish I were there to give you a big ole hug in person.

Love you all, and smooches to King Elliott as he undertakes the bravest adventure of his life. Mariposa

K

Karry

=yeah Beautifully said, Mariposa. First thing this morning when I got up I thought of you, Elliott, Dan and Cindy. I will be keeping special thoughts of you all day. :angel
poem I have on my desk at work:
Good morning.
This is God. I will be handling
all your problems today. I will
not need your help.

J

JANPEP

Very nice Mariposa, you said it all.
Prayers & Good Thoughts are with the Aldrich family today & everyday.

D

Donna - dsw

May you all find the stength and comfort you need to get through this.

Know we are all here thinking of you!

K

KathyC

Here's hoping that everything goes even better than you're hoping for. And remember, I had a young girl in my scout troop that had soooo many ups & downs with leukemia & then they finally did the bone marrow transplant; it was hard being in the hospital for so long but it was a success & today she has grown into a fine young woman with a full life ahead of her. Positive wishes coming your way that you have the same success that she has had.

H

Hucc

Amen, Ronda!!

I have been praying and will continue to pray for our bud, Elliott.

May his angels be with him.

E

elliottsmama

Thanks for the good wishes and love. The boys are in the hospital. Right now they are sharing a room, a first for Elliott. And knowing my son, he is not loving it. He will have his own room by the time the transplant starts,that is for sure. Not too much to tell right now. Please visit his caringbridge to get updates. Again, Thanks for caring!

B

Beryl

=hug=hug=hug Cindy. I know it's really hard! Elliott and all of you are in my thoughts and prayers.

S

seamom

I check in for a second here and there but happy to catch this thread so I can send my very best wishes for the best news to come.