Maw Here

M

maw

Good afternoon. Waiting for a call from Lori. When I was filling out my Cruise Personalier on Princess the other day I was checking the Circle Savings account. Back in 2005 I had referred all my kids was to receive a $25 credit when they sailed as were they and the reort on line said it was pending them booking. I called Princess the other day abt this and they gave me a run around said my Travel agent would have to call. When I checked Lori and Barry were cruising. So I called today and Lori told me would have to call Princess. She finally understood Princess said she had to call. I had 4 that had sailed and 5th and 6th booked with us in August. I can use every $25 I can find for sure.

Sounds like you have been working pretty darn hard in the yard. The walkway sounds nice. I just do not go in yard nymore because it is so uneven. Last two times I walked out across I managed to fall down. Maw doesn't get off decks or driveway anymore. My yellow daffidills nd jonquills ae blooming so nice. Finally my clumps are getting big enough to be showie. We have some very larghe purple crocuses by the well and around a lot of trees there are little ones of several colors. The forsythia is now pretty and yellow. The pear trees across street are in full bloom. The cardinals have found the little feeder here by the back door so they come in each night for din din.

We have a mini meet coming up on April 12 with JK and Sk and with Jaquie and Leon for lunch. We have been saying for 2 years we were going to do this. as Paw can now walk into resturant he is ready to go.
Would like to see some of others from Spingfield area but being a little selfish this time so we can have more one on one conversations.

Talked with Jan again today and she may be joining us on the Alaska cruise too. She has checked the air fare so is giving it considertion. Mark met Jan when Paw was in hospital . I am trying to cut down lugage as much as I can.. Alaska clothes are in the jeans, kahia, t-shirt catagory with a couple of sweat shirts.

Have a nice week end. Get some of that energy back know how it is one day have lots of eop and energy next day just want to stay in my chair. Hugs Maw

D

Donna - dsw

Hey Maw - glad you caught that - - didn't you book all of them through Lori? I would think your T/A should have been up on that.

Cool and rain here - ugly weather and getting back to winter time.

Jim had pasta and turkey meatballs and salad for dinner. He didn't care for the Turkey Meatballs - but I am doing all I can to diet and eat better! lol

You will love Alaska - don't let the cold weather and Alaska fool you - - it really isn't that cold - or at least wasn't when we went in June of 2000.

Have a great evening - - enjoy your mini meet and tell everyone Hello!

K

korinalacount

Maw hope Jan can join you and Paw,and Denise and Bill and your kids,I loved the White Pass train,what awesome scenery,John took about 100 pictures just on the train!

Did you get the towncar,or did they have 2 for you at the Alexis? Wont be long now for you guys to set sail again!

P

popcorn

Nice to see you posting on the afters Maw. Our weather started out rather spectatular but has gone downhill since 2PM. But no rain but the home support worker that came this afternoon said that it was cold. But she didn't have a coat or sweater on.

Hope you have a good evening.

Liz

E

ewheelock

Welcome to the aft deck maw. Hope you post more over here.

I want to cruise to Alaska really bad but I will have to wait till maybe next year and have a family cruise.

The daffodils have already bloomed and now are gone. The dogwoods are finally flowering and the forsythia is about over also. The blooming trees are out and also the azaleas. I will have to post a picture of our azaleas because they are so beautiful

C

conniecat

Good to see you here, Maw. My daffodils and tulip are growing like mad, but Derek has not cleaned out my garden yet, so there is still lots of dead stuff out there.

R

reggae

Your Alaska trip sounds like it will be fantastic, Maw! The train is the way to go, to take in all that breath-taking scenery. You are going at the perfect time of year, too. We really enjoyed our Alaska cruise, and would love to go again.

Enjoy those spring flowers, everyone :daisy

N

nieciez

I am so looking foward to this trip and sure hope Jan will be sailing with us. Now to keep hubby on the right track so we don't have to cancel!