Just when I thought spring might be here........

H

H2O babe

over the last 10 hours or so we have received almost a foot of wet, heavy, slushy snow!!! When it actually hit 50 degrees one afternoon last week I thought I would get my bike down and get ready to start the biking season. Well, I guess NOT!!! It looks just like mid-January here right now. We really do need the moisture but it is kind of depressing. After living here (MN) all my life I knew enough not to put my boots or the shovel away yet! So much for any tulips that were ready to spring open!! Hope some of you are enjoying a true April spring!

K.

B

BostonsJ

We are still in the roller coaster. Although the snow when it comes just dissolves in an hour or two. It has been in the 60's and 70's since Friday. Tomorrow morning we are going to get an icy rain and then the rest of the week a warm up to 50's and chance of rain off and on. Annother few weeks and we may have spring for sure.

Hang in there spring will come to you soon.

K

Krazy Kruizers

DH put away the snow thrower and snow shovels today.

Daffodils aee blooming.

E

elliottsmama

It is in the 60's today and possible snow coming on the week-end. You are not alone.

W

Whimsy

I am hoping we are past the cold weather. 60's all week here. Sorry you tulips are getting snowed on. I hope it melts quickly.

D

Donna - dsw

Hey in Ohio we know better. Have had snow in the middle of May before. Sure hope it isn't like that this year though.