Just got an email from DD in Maui, and....

R

reggae

it says the following:

My cell phone decided to go for a swim in the ocean. I don't have anyone's phone numbers now. Please call (and she mentions several people) and give them (her brother's) cell phone number.

Oh....the troubles they manage to get themselves into....poor things...

C

Corky

:lol Yes, gosh forbid they say Heck with the Cell phone for the rest of their vacation. My son would be the same way!! :lol

G

GloBug

I think if my kids were on vacation that far away, I would WANT them to have a cell phone on them. You just never know...

B

BostonsJ

LOL yup the older the get the more expensive the mistakes they make! :lol At least she remembered your phone number Patty!

C

Cricket

My hubby fought the cell phone craze at first saying it was ridiculous and he would never own one....he now eats his words and doesn't ever leave home without it!

C

Cruise cutie

:grin Ok Patty she did the right thing though..she called Momma.. keep those worry them home Momma vibes going..=cheerleader..Oy do I hear you..=hugs Joanne

R

reggae

yes, we always say, the only time we hear from them is when there is a problem. No news is good news.

The poor things will start their trek back home tomorrow. ...

R

Rubysky

I feel her pain. I'm still entering phone #'s into dh's since my little incident.
We did get a sim reader/protector and I'll be backing his card up tonight. I'm also putting all his business contacts on my cell with it. Hope this thingie works.