Just Booked the Ruby!

Cruzman

Environmental Compliance Officer
April 14, 2013 sailing. Managed to get my favorite cabin and we are excited! Anyone wanna go with us? DD and I would love to have you at our dining room table. If you can tolerate this OF for 7 days, you will likely have a lifelong friend.

Whimsy

Staff Captain
Congratulations on the booking. The Ruby is a wonderful ship. Wish I could go and we would be happy to make a new friend.

Corky

Staff Captain
LOVED THE RUBY!! I would say yes, but, we have a new arrival to our family due at the end of Sept...and our future plans are now up in the air. Woo!!

1st cruise

Never cruised before, thinking of booking Ruby for November. I can't make head nor tail of the cabins, which are the best mini staterooms to book?

Goguinness

Ordinary Seaman
Here is a web-site that tells what is good or bad about cabins on many ships & lines. It proved very helpful on our last cruise.

Ruby Princess Best Cabins

sidari

Pool Attendant
Been on the Ruby twice and had 2 great cruises, the Captain and Staff Captain were the same on both trips Tony Yeomans and Gavin Pears. We had the same cabin on both cruises which you have to pass in order to get out onto the bridge deck on the port side L106.

If you have not been on the ship before hopefully you will enjoy it.