Just back from the Majesty!

A

Alison

We went to Bermuda on the 8/4 cruise and it was wonderful! I really can't say anything bad about the entire trip we just had a GREAT time! I'm not planning to do a formal review, but I'll answer any questions anyone may have.

Have a great day!
Alison

A

Alison

The weather was fantastic! It is warm and sunny on our sea day down to Bermuda and mostly sunny the days there. It rained on and off on Thursday with a few serious downpours. We had a little rough seas on the way back due to TS Cristobal, and it was overcast and dirzzly. We actually left Bermuda a little early on Friday due to TS Cristobal. Our last day at sea was nice and warm again, but very windy!

The Food was good. This was my first cruise, so I have no other cruise foods to compare it to. I wasn't 'wowed' by the food, but it was good, and I was happy with it. I ate at Four Seasons, Seven Seas, and the Pasta Cafe. We liked the Pasta Cafe the best, they serve the best dipping sauce for the bread. Go there at Sunset, it was a great view. I didn't care for Seven Seas, due to the vibrations and sheer size of the place, but I did like Four Seasons, I thought it was better. We didn't try Le Bistro and we ate at the Buffet mostly for breakfast and lunch and found it to be good. The omlettes were really good, nice and fluffy.

The cruise staff were all very nice and catered to our every need. There were plenty of activities on board, and plenty of people participated but if you don't want to there was certainly no pressure. The bar staff were constantly around, but not overly pushy, a simple no thank you was enough.

You'll have a great time!