Joke Time!!

R

r8derfan

Mounted Cop

There was a cop on his horse waiting to cross the road when a little boy on his new shiny bike stopped beside him.
"Nice bike," the cop said, "did santa bring it to you?"

"Yep," the little boy said,"he sure did!"

The cop looked at the bike and while handing the boy a $20 ticket he said, "Next year, tell Santa to put a license plate on the back of it."

To go along with the cop, the little boy said, "Nice horse you got there sir, did Santa bring it to you?" "Yes,He sure did," said the cop.

The little boy looked up at the cop and said, "Next year tell Santa to put the dick on underneath the horse instead of on top."

Printable Version

R

r8derfan

Italian Divorce

Angelina and Giuseppi were standing before the judge in divorce court. Angelina says: "Your honor, we benna marry 25 years ana Giuseppi he'always pickna his nose ana when we maka love he's a never letsa me on top. I just canna taka dis anymore." The judge listens solemnly then addresses Giuseppi. "Giuseppi, isa dis true.You always a picka your nose and you never let Angelina on top? What you gotta say fora yourself?" Giuseppi says, "Well your honor, itsa true. I picka my nose a lot and, yeah, Angelina, I tella her she'sa gotta be on da bottom. Itsa all go'sa back to when I'ma young boy. My poppa, he'sa very smarta man. I always follow ev'ryting he say. My poppa one day he says, Giuseppi, I gotta tella you da two main secrets ofa hava successful life. Number one, you always keepa your nose clean. Ana number two, never screw up. :lol