Jeff R.I.P.

M

Mbandy

Sorry to be late on this Mary Ann. I had a feeling it would happen during my days off when I am not near a computer. I am sending my condolances to you as well as to Melinda and their family. May God bless Jeff on his final voyage home. :angel

M

MARIPOSA

Mary Ann, please find comfort in the fact that Hucc and my Mom are welcoming Jeff with open arms right now. I truly believe this. Those of us who are currently in 'remission' know that one day we will be able to look forward to a peaceful escape from the ravages of this horrible disease.

May you find strength and peace in the days to come. Please tell Melinda about my sincere wishes that she will be able to find joy as she celebrates not only Jeff's life, but also his love for her and the children that he was able to express in everything that he said and did. When she needs him the most she will find him in her heart and in the cherished memories of the life that they shared together.

Hugs, Mari

C

Cricket

Please accept my condolences at such a sad time. I have not been keeping up with the boards lately so this is belated.

S

ShipMaven

Again, my heartfelt thanks to you. Melinda also thanks you sincerely for your prayers during the months of Jeff's illness, and for your condolences and prayers in this very difficult time for her and their children.

Melinda was surrounded by family and friends for the "Celebration of Life" held Saturday evening, at the same time I was attending the wedding in California. My heart was torn in two, mourning Jeff's demise and celebrating the joy of two loving friends beginning their lives together. Talk about highs and lows..... Melinda told me 28 tables of 8 were filled, and they had to bring in additional tables. Jeff was beloved by many.

Mary Ann