Jeff R.I.P.

S

ShipMaven

It's the middle of the night here in AZ. Melinda called me a few minutes ago to tell me that Jeff passed away. :( As we all surmised, he hung on long enough to see his children who returned this evening (Tuesday). Although he had sunk into a coma Monday, and certainly was comatose when I went to visit on Tuesday, he opened his eyes briefly when his children were there.

Jeff is finally at peace after a horrible battle with the hideous "C" word. May his family find comfort in knowing that he is no longer suffering. Jeff's brother and sister have been here since Sunday night.

Melinda and I thank you for your prayers.

Mary Ann

C

Charles

I am sorry to hear this, Mary Ann.

My thoughts and prayers go out to Melinda and his Children.

c

E

ewheelock

I am so sorry to hear about Jeff's passing. I hope that his family will have some comfort knowing that he is in no pain now. The pain is in them now but hopefully time will lessen the burden.

I know after reading your posts about him you will miss him greatly also.

My prayers go out to his family in this tough time.

J

JANPEP

Oh Mary Ann I'am so sorry, but glad that Jeff is no longer suffering. Prayer's & good thought's go out to Jeff's family & to you too.

S

sage

Oh Mary Ann. I'm so sorry to hear this news. May God's blessings and comfort surround his family and all who loved him. May he finally rest in peace.

J

jk

Mary Ann, I am so soory to hear of Jeff's passing but as others have said at least he is not in any pain any more.
Please accept my condolences and pass them along to his family. =hug =hug

C

connie seabee

My thoughts and prayers go out for Melinda and family. Also for you Mary Ann.

Let us all hope and pray that a cure can be found to end this ugly disease.

K

Karry

:cry My very very deepest sympathy to Melinda, the children and family and friends such as you, Mary Ann. :angel
God saw you getting tired
A cure was not to be
So He put His arms around you
And whispered "Come to Me."
A golden heart stopped beating
A shining star has left
God broke our hearts to prove to us
He only takes the best.

B

Beryl

Mary Ann, my heart is breaking for Jeff's family and friends....and you! I wish you all much comfort in the days to come and happy memories to lighten your hearts as time goes by. That empty spot can never be filled but Jeff's "light" will continue to glow in your hearts!

S

ShipMaven

Heartfelt thanks for all your beautiful words. I just got off the phone with Melinda - it's a very hard time for her and the children. Unfortunately, they live way on the other side of Phoenix, so it isn't an easy hop for me to go over. I'm going to try to stop by their house tomorrow morning on my way to California.

If I'm not too communicative today,I hope you'll understand why. Just know, please, that Melinda and I are most appreciative of your kind words, thoughts and prayers.

Mary Ann

K

KathyC

I am so sorry to hear this news but sometimes the end is actually a blessing; it is so very difficult watching a loved one go thru all of this.

C

Cruise cutie

hugs and Love Dear Paesana, my heart is just so sorry for you and Melinda and the kids..he was way way too young...

the only solace is that he is pain free.. take good care, and my sincere condolences to Melinda & the kids.. as she toughs out the months and years ahead..:(..Joanne

L

Lisa63

Hugs to you, Mary Ann. I know how close you are with Jeff and his family. I send my condolences to you, Melinda, and the kids, and prayers for strength in the coming days and weeks.

Lisa63

T

The Cruiser

My condolences to Melinda, there childern, and family.

A poem

Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep. I did not die.

(I'm not there I did not die)

Do not stand at my grave and weep
I'm not there. I do not sleep.

I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.

I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn rain.

When you awaken in the morning's hush
I am the swift uplifting rush.

Of guiet birds in the circled flight.
I am the oft stars that shine at night.

Do Not stand at my grave and cry;
I am not there. I did not die.

J

JacquieP

Mary Ann, I'm so sorry about Jeff. His passing will leave a huge void in both yours and his families lives. I'm hoping that in the midst of all your sorrow, you're able to remember the good times, then remember that you and Melinda have a new guardian angel.

E

elliottsmama

Very sorry to hear of this but grateful he is no longer in pain.My condolences to the family and to you to my friend Maryann.

J

Jill B

I am so sorry to read this. My sincere condolences for Melinda and family, and friends. R.I.P. Jeff.