IT'S PARTY TIME! Stop in for a frozen thingee!

S

shadoesmom

[size=x-large]WE PAID OFF OUR HOME!!! It's all ours. :)[/size]

There's Strawberry Daquiris and Pina Coladas for everyone. Grab a glass and enjoy. (We rented this machine for our son and d-i-l's wedding) I'll get some chips and salsa to munch on.

Here is a picture of our home.

D

Donna - dsw

Congratulations! Isn't that a great feeling - especially with today's housing markets!

Enjoy and I will have a strawbeery!

Thanks!

C

Cruise cutie

WHOO HOO Tina.. !!!!!!!!!!!..:jump :jump :jump..

I too shall spring for a Strawberry one even if it is a tad early..:grin.. your home is lovely.!!!.. enjoy it being debt free!!..

with the 5 kids tuition we have 8-9 years to go..but it is happening about 5 years early if we keep at it!!..

Congratulations again!!..:)..Joanne and Mark...

W

Whimsy

Congratulations!!! I wish I could post a photo of my neighbor's house. It is the exact same exterior! I wonder if you both have the same floor plan?

B

Beryl

:jump:party:jump:party:jump:party:jump:party:jump:party CONGRATULATIONS :jump:party:jump:party:jump:party:jump:party:jump:party

D

duskbat

extra booze in mine. i gotta go to work in a few hours ;). Fine looking house there! CHippys and salsa sound yum about now.

T

TexasSue

Great - now you can cruise more. You should think about going with Melinda and I and Michael (Sparky) and Eileen (from the 911 cruise group) on 9-7-2008. If interested we still have good prices left for a few more days. Enjoy no more house payments. Susan

P

popcorn

Isn't that a great feeling to not be held hostage by the mortgage company!

Liz

M

maw

In deed something to celebrate--a lot easier to breath without a mortgage payment facing you each month. Now save up for special cruises.