Is this my lucky day, or what?

S

ShipMaven

Look what I found in my e-mail this morning. I've already rushed to claim my winnings - at today's exchange rate it's over $1 million. I'm sure all I'll need to do as a next step is give my banking information so the loot can be transferred into my account! :grin

UK NATIONAL LOTTERY AWARD 2008!!

Attn Winner,

Ref: UKL/K5998/U4
Batch: 074/05/ZY369
Lucky No:- 5-21-23-34-61-72
Serial No: - 144-66584

We happily announce the results of the previous week online draws of
over 300,000 email leads where six email addresses were randomly
selected and that made the email addresses automatically winners of the
sum of
£516,778.00 GBP.

This is meant to inform you that your email address was among the six
email address chosen which therefore means to say that you are a winner of
the
sum of £516,778.00 GBP
which will be issued in a cheque on your name in receipt of the requested
datas
below.

1.FULL NAMES:________________________
2.ADDRESS:_________________________
3.SEX:________________________________
4.AGE:________________________________
5.MARITAL STATUS:_____________________
6.OCCUPATION:_________________________
7.TELEPHONE NUMBER:___________
8.COUNTRY:_________________________
9.TELEPHONE NUMBER:___________

Contact Our Claims Agent
Name: Mr Peter Taylor
Email: uknetupdate03@gmail.com

After filling the form , you are to contact the claims office with the
information filled in the form for further instructions and processing
of your winning through the contact email address below.

Congratulations from the staffs and members of the National Lottery
Sweepstakes U K.

Sincerely,
Lucy Baines.
online Co-ordinator

S

ShipMaven

I'll invite all my Cruise @ddicts friends on MY cruise ship for year 'round cruising. I'll let you know which ship I buy. :grin

E

earl_m

I am sure that once you give them all your personal information, bank account no. and pin no. they will
put the money in your bank account, I am sure you can trust them . have they ever lie to you in the past.

C

Calgon1

You're wasting your time MaryAnn. I won that one two months ago and already sent of my information. According to her last correspondence I only have three more months to wait for final verification of the transfer of funds. Unfortunately, Lucy's phone has been turned off (I'm sure it's just an electronic glitch or something) so I can't contact her directly, but I'm standing by!

Boy oh boy, never ending, round-the-world cruising, here I come !!!!!

S

ShipMaven

I can just feel the $$$ in my bones. Calgon, I'm sure - like Earl and the others said - that this is very legitimate, and probably you and I are BOTH lucky recipients.

C

Calgon1

Wait a minute ...

??????
Ref: UKL/K5998/U4
Batch: 074/05/ZY369
Lucky No:- 5-21-23-34-61-72
Serial No: - 144-66584
??????

Please double check your numbers MaryAnn. I'm afraid you may have transposed a couple of 'em. Sorry to have to burst your bubble, but those are MY munbers!

S

ShipMaven

Calgon - what I'm SURE it is - it's a much bigger pot containing the same lucky number for a select few. You and I are were simply fortunate enough to be able to dip into that same pot. Our respective banking information will yield us the pots of gold at the end of the rainbow! Sure...that's it.

C

conniecat

Well, at least you didn't have to buy any magazines! I would make something up and send it to them.

Once, when a guy was bugging me for my phone number and a date, and I didn't want to go, I gave him the phone number of the local police. I always wondered if he called them!

C

cycofan

Nah, if it were legit, they'd have sent you a check for your troubles and told you to wire some money to them to process your prize. That's how ALL reputable sweepstakes operate! :)

B

BostonsJ

Hey the only emails I get want me to take pills to make body parts grow that I don't even have now. Another I constantly get wants me to take male hormones for better sexual encounters. I guess I'm just not very lucky. :grin

R

r8derfan

I was lucky like that once too. But I deleted it. Now I'm kicking myself. Shoot!