Inspiration-8-25-02

E

Eileen

leaving for my first cruise on 8-25-02 with 2- 17 yr old boys .............looking forward to a great time......... any comments on a recent trip on the Inspiration would be greatly appreciated.
thanks Eileen

C

carolVA

I'm going next year, so please be sure to let us know how it was! Thanks! Carol

N

Nanni

Do you have any specific questions? We sailed on Inspiration 3/17/02 and the entire family had a great time. 7 day Western Caribbean sailing. It was our first cruise and made an addict out of us! The ship was clean, the food good and service was great. Please feel free to read my ship review and post any questions you may have :) Nan

E

Eileen

My main concern is that the boys have a good time........it seems by reading the boards that the younger kids have planned activities...I'm trying to find out what kind of nightlife there is for the 17 yr old group.......dancing more specific.......I know that I'll have a great time .........
Thanks Eileen

G

greg LaPlante

My wife and I went on the Inspiration sept 2000 We enjoyed it, but if you are going to Jamaica stay with the tour group, it is very poor country 40 % unemployment ,security is an issue there, im not trying to scare you but people there are desparate.