Important message for all your procrastinators out there...

B

BostonsJ

Scary isn't it? It really is coming quickly. I just placed an order for the big toys for the kidlets. I saved 50.00 shipping because the items were big, by having Audra pick them up at the store. At this time of year 50.00 adds up if ordering from several different stores.

Running out now to pick up some odds and ends and check out some of the little things.

Other than the kidlets I don't even have a list ready. Yikes.....Most of my MA stuff will be purchased when I get there instead of shipping this year.

M

maw

Have been on phone hollering charge all morning. I had been receiving 7-8 catalogs every day. At least have a partial list and have a lot coming. Now for the hard ones. Considering at least 4 of them will receive air plane tickets to Florida not much listed under their names.

C

cycofan

Ben's shopping is done, need to get moving on older son, and I have no idea what to get for DH. All extended family is getting family picture and a dinner out. Makes shopping for them easy.

R

Ruchela

Do they have a clock for Chanukah??? It falls out on the evening of Dec. 4th this year. Thing is, I'm safe, well kinda -- the kids are big now, and I just give them money -- don't know what to buy them.
:help

B

BostonsJ

Well just got back from shopping. Eiy yi yi. I saw a few things I will order for the boys they were too big for me to mess shipping them.

Did buy Kiarra a Cinderella dress, shoes, tiarra, and magic wand. I hope she hits the boys with the wand they deserve a good whooping from the little princess. :lol :lol

Also got her a tutu, ballerina slippers and a little shrug with feathers on it for dress up. Bought some gift bags at the dollar store that sure saves. And in addition to their gift I give all the girls Christmas Dish Towels every year. So that is done too.

G

GloBug

What I do for DH, and have done for years, is look around and see what he uses all the time that now has new technology, or needs to be replaced and he can't see it, or I am just tired of looking at. His coffee maker (I don't drink it) leaks all over the place, and I am soooo tired of cleaning it up, so this year, he's getting a Senseo coffee maker. One cup at a time, uses coffee pods that are all different flavors. He's getting like 6 different flavors. I might just have to start drinking it! :)

C

Cruise cutie

Thanks Beryl...Mark, and I did the last of the *BIG* shopping after dinner last night from my "belated birthday".. and I am whooped, just have to wrap and ship THIS week..and this weekend I will do my Holiday letter, and cards.. I refuse to be stampeded at the stores any more... and will get any little-little stuff during the week, in the middle of the day on a day off.. :thumb...

DS Stephen JUST came home from Wally World for me... he was going "anyways".. handed him a small list and he got it set!!.. saved me a fight with the lunatics that are out there already..:lol..

so basically I just have to wrap and ship to out of state things.., and the plan is to do it FRIDAY on my day off.. the ONLY place I will go is the USPS..my NUTSO kids battle on Black Friday but not me!!!

and on Saturday if DD Cynthia gets home as expected..bringing the Maine stuff out this weekend for DD Cynthia to bring home when she goes back Next Monday.... *JUST in case* we are snowed out of going home to Maine next month.. :(..it *only* happens every few years.. but then I am at the mercy of the USPS, and costs..:(..so I figure IF I send it home with Cynthia.. it's there, and a bonus that we DO get home too..:grin.. it's all about being prepared to double beat the system!!

Happy Holiday preparedness gang!!..:daisy..Joanne

C

Cruise cutie

WHOOPS It's Globug I need to thank.. guess I am "tireder" as if there is SUCH a word.. than I thought..:grin Hope all is well in Glorya land.. Thanks Girl!! ..=hugs Joanne

G

GloBug

Ha ha. I was looking for Beryl's posting, thinking I missed it, and I must be tireder than I thought!