If you could move to another state, where would you go and why?

seaserpent

Ordinary Seaman
Had to move to another state? Delaware. NO taxes on anything. Food. Clothes. Etc. And close enough to NYC. Weather not too cold or too hot. Only if I had to.

glo-ree-bee

Staff Captain
Iowa. Love the farm lands and rolling hills and I have one only town I want to live in and that is Pella Iowa. It is clean, super clean, beautiful well kept homes, cozy and within a quick drive to a bigger city if I need major shopping. I would have to get to cold winters but summers are nice there. I would feel totally safe there. I do have a second choise but you asked for only one so this is my first choice.

seaserpent

Ordinary Seaman
Iowa. Love the farm lands and rolling hills and I have one only town I want to live in and that is Pella Iowa. It is clean, super clean, beautiful well kept homes, cozy and within a quick drive to a bigger city if I need major shopping. I would have to get to cold winters but summers are nice there. I would feel totally safe there. I do have a second choise but you asked for only one so this is my first choice.
I remember Pella. My friend worked in Des Moines for a while and I'll go anywhere. Pella windows. The wonderful musical clock that goes round and round. Enjoyed. We have a wonderful country. Unfortunately, we the people, are all crazy! :rolleyes:

bob

Community Manager Part Time Dinosaur
Staff member
Can't think of a state I would move to, a city yes, San Diego, unfortunately it is in a state I would not care to move to again.
Was born and raised there (california) but it is no longer the state I left 40 years ago, actually 50 went back once . .....

BSeabob

Forum Manager
Staff member
I dont have to move. I'm in a new "State" of confusion these days already

bob

Community Manager Part Time Dinosaur
Staff member
I dont have to move. I'm in a new "State" of confusion these days already
After all these years you admit you are confused.................
I knew there was a reason i like you until now i just couldn't put my finger on it
Take care bud

BSeabob

Forum Manager
Staff member
After all these years you admit you are confused.................
I knew there was a reason i like you until now i just couldn't put my finger on it
Take care bud
YOu know me ...honesty is the best policy.